Votes: 14 40.0%
    • Praise Miraak

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Good grief I really should keep up on current events in other factions. See you guys around.

TheDerpGamerX

Lord of Lawnmowers
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Typhoon Class Heavy Cruiser Mk3

I redid the front on the Typhoon and updated it's systems a bit.

I would have uploaded the model to Sketchfab but they are now going full in on their "premium plan" and put a harsh cap on upload size. Does anyone know of a less shitty alternative?

I've also started on a new version of the Vindicator:

TheDerpGamerX

Lord of Lawnmowers
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    DNN 2/14/2020:
    Deployment to LvD:
    Dovan High Command has issued a full deployment to the LvD galaxy, due to the server's recent spike in popularity. When asked for comment, God Emperor Miraak stated "THE CYCLE MUST BE COMPLETED", and vibrated into another plane of reality, which usually means that questions are over.

Astral Technologies Contracted:
    The Dovan government has contracted the Dovan tech designer Astral Technologies to officially build for the Dovan Navy. They specialized in high tech civilian ships before and will serve the empire well. They will join DRIFT and DovTech as being fleet designers for the empire.

Return of the Black Fleet:
    The Dovan government has changed course on ship designing, and will now re focus on functionality above aesthetics. Several old ships are planned to be refit and modernized for the empire. These include, but are not limited to:
    -Tiberius Class Mining Cruiser
    -Scimitar Class Heavy Warbird
    -Akraziin Class Battlecruiser
    -Possibly a few other older designs
    These designs will be refit in order to fill multiple different newly created roles such as Tactical Cruiser and Artillery Cruiser

Collaberation with Black Templars:
    The Dovan empire has collaberated with allied faction Black Templars to begin construction on an official Dual Monarchy fleet, meant for various purposes such as fleet and allied support. Several designs will be offered to allied navies in order to bolster their offensive and defensive capabilities without replacing the primary fleets of each individual faction.

Alliance with UEG:
    After several conferences mediated by Black Templars, the Dovan Empire has signed an alliance with UEG. We will put aside our differences and work together for a better future.