The docking system is not working.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    OK so i just got my server online and running i go to make a ship and dock it to another platform. know i am getting a message that my rail system is old? I don't get it. Is in't it the current system? All the videos that i watch and including the updated wiki tells me the same thing. That i am doing it right. I don't understand it.

Attachments

Reaction score
    You can dock at a rail turret axis or basic rail or most anything with rail in the name. There are old space stations which use the original docking system. These old stations are not compatible with the new docking system.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yes i get that but i replace the old docking system that was the the ship and put the new one on it and it still says it is the old system.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    If you try to dock to something like for example a Derelict Eta. Then first you have to undock all the turrets. "4 small 1 big" I use the structure menu undock all option for this. The old dockers have their own menu. If you then add a basic rail to the station it will allow you to dock.

No old dockers may be in use on either the ship or station you are trying to dock to. You do not need to remove the old docking blocks. All that matters is that none are in use.