The DFN- Recruiting Experienced fighters.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    guys stop bitching about us having duel leadership. it may not work for you all but it works for us. also i was on HSZ looking for a build server because saturn is down :|

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    It\'s just the community that hates every faction. Don\'t think it\'s a big deal, Creeper and Debris. It\'s only a big deal when the thread is locked.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Except there are members from DFN/DFMC also speaking up in this thread saying they want a change it\'s not working. You guys keep losing members and then have no activity and try new servers an restocking active recruits. Most the people would rather see an active and thriving DFN/DFMC not just 1-2 active people.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    HSZ is a good server to build on, as there is alot of people on at times to give advice and tests ships on lol. Credits are very hard to come buy on the server, so it is not the easiest server to get credits on. I do want to see the ship you spoke of that can do 1.3 mil dps if you have time. the server owner is picky about who gets admin and what not, im sure if you stayed on, you can earn it. also if you need to test some ships out, i will be willing to help as well. I know some servers can not handle large ships or large ship battles. If you would like i will give you credits if you would come to HSZ to build and such. Also hey if it works between you. Then hey dont fix it lol

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    i would honastly love to build on HSZ but... i can\'t build a 1.5km superbattleship without commands...

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Creeper you can, with the right and good factory layout you can build a 1.5k ship easily. As i am doing, i dont use admin commands to build my ships or give me blocks all made by my factory.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    honestly guys this debris vs zoro has been going on for months just stop s***ing on each other

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    unless you plan on giving me the recipies/matirials... not happening. unfortunatly my patiance is not that good :|

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    as drones back on Illusive. Well now we have a couple of Orions set to drone. Overkill? Maybe.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    yea sure, i will, i have all the materials that you might need, i dont know about hulls, but that can be aquired as well. recipies, i have some you can have, but the rest you will have to obtain through the materials i can give you. patience, well i dont deal with impatience people lol. If you are understanding, and are able to sustain yourself i will help. Im not going to support you, nor am i going to hold you hand. you know :). I know your young, but patience and building is needed in order to get this done right and not rush things.

Reaction score
    Nobody should be building 1.5km superbattleships. The server can\'t handle them. Those types of ships are why server lag like ass and maps have to be reset.

Reaction score
    and your drones fly around and hit stuff causing lag... its crap like that and ships multiplayer servers cant handle which makes map resets needed.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    which server cant handle it?? HSZ can, granted none of this 1000 small tinny turret shit all over the ship then that will be laggg.

Reaction score
    Debris, Maybe we should wait until spawning like something that in. And I\'m going to get started on a ship for my Raildrone idea, among with some other things. And yes, Orion drones is a bit overkill. But at least Mushroom Fleet hasn\'t uploaded his Hailstorm supercapital, or we would have a crashfest with that thing.

Reaction score
    You all acuse debris of power tripping, but it honestly is anything but that. He cant be on often because his computer is on the fritz. He contacts through iphone and other devices. He lostens to those who wish to speak, and seriously considers the opinions of members. Think of debris as the president, the political master, and creeper as the 5 star general, commanding battles. They complement each lther very nicely. Debris can order attacks, but he\'ll consider creepers council. Creeper can make executive decisions, but he\'ll take debris into consideration. There\'s no need to fight or claim that one holds power over the other, because they don\'t.