The DFN- Recruiting Experienced fighters.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    "If it comes to war, politicians have failed."

We here try to keep cooler heads nowadays, and would prefer if people keep their distance and leave us alone. However, should they attack, we will retaliate with all our force.

Application form-

IGN (must be exact)

Experience- (How long have you played?)

Desired position- (must be a Lvl 1 rank)

Why should we accept you? (Prior service in the DFN is not a reason. Pick something else.)

Can you fight?

Are you good at fighting?

Can you use factories?

Can you use cubatom?

How often are you on, and when?

Have you been in any prior factions, or are in one currently?

Have you been kicked from chat, a thread, or a server before?

Do you agree to the rules, and their punishments?

Rules-

1.) Obey orders.

2.) Don't allow anyone into the faction unless they are on the roster, and can go on public chat to contact you. (Will prevent fakes)

3.) If you are getting killed while inside the base, disconnect. Save your credits for when they leave, and getting spawnkilled doesn't help save anything undocked.

4.) Dock everything. In the "have you read the rules" section of your app, put "yeah, sure." If anything's left undocked, it is free resources to anyone else.

5.) Report attacks via PM to me.

6.) Don't bitch on the forums or in chat or anywhere. Doing so got people kicked before, it will get you kicked if you do it too.

7.) Instead of putting what I mentioned earlier into your app, put "Got it, can do."

8.) Get credits, not ores. You can buy ships with credits, but ores are all but useless.

9.) No bragging.

Positions-

Level 1- Shipbuilder- you can make ships. You will be on a team of 2 for larger projects, one doing the ship itself, one doing the optimizations and internals.

Level 1-Pilot- you aren't comfortable with large ships, so you will pilot anything under 200m.

Level 1- Seaman- you are confortable piloting capital ships, you can pilot anything from 200m to 300m.

Level 1- Trader- you go around salvaging and collecting things to sell so the rest of us can have ships. You will be armed, though.

Level 2- Design lead- You have proven to be a good builder, this promotion comes after you assemble one >300m long ship, two >100m long ships, and 1

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Shipbuilders- Work on the JAS, on SATURN.

Pilots- Report to me for tasking.

Captains- help dock things, help with the installation of turrets, and test ships given to you by the shipbuilders. Report to me for server assignment.

Traders- Go get more money, spawn in things for the rest to dock, so long as a docking port is already created. If not, go buy ports.

Reaction score
    IGN- Mageypoo

Experience- Former member of the DFN, and I have been playing Starmade for about six months or so, but only made an account a month or so ago.

Desired position- Shipbuilder ( I would like to continue my Raildrone project, if allowed)

Why should you accept me- I consider myself a good builder with some good ideas, And I am an okay fighter if needed. Also intrested in building Drones, and perhaps a supercapital idea.

Can I fight- If needed, I will pilot smaller ships, but I\'m not the type of person to pilot a Typhoon or something.

Am I a good fighter? - Not really.

Can I use factories- Not yet, but I will learn.

Can I use cubeatom- Honestly, I don\'t know what that even is. Is it like SMedit?

How often am I on, and when- I try to get on daily, and I\'ll be on for maybe an hour or so at a time

Do I agree to the rules- Understood.

-Transmission End, Mageypoo out.

Reaction score
    \"take suggestions and cues from other, better organized factions\"

hand your position to someone else

Reaction score
    Creeper being the new leader isn\'t a bad idea. Seems like he is the backbone as it is.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Creeper and I are both in charge. I can be active forumside often, he can be active serverside often. It works out quite well for us.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Another Debris vs Zoro argument.

I will sit back with popcorn and see how this go, alright gents?

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Duel leaderships... Both of you are in charge. That will simply not work, as it is common with most governments, and businesses when two people who fill the same position tries to act as one their power, response, and abilities are lessened because of the other. What normally happens is that one tries to rule as the other one acts as a puppet, or both tries to rule and be in charge and have their orders, instruction, and rules undermined by having them conflict with each other. Just imagine an object trying to go in two different directions. The strongest, loudest, and most assertive will most likely be able to move said object to where they want it to go. You will most likely be that person to pull the most because that is the role that you are most use to and use to fill. Position and power like that is hard to give up and even harder to share. Creeper will still act as your second; you will just have the ability to say that you both act as equals. I don’t really care who is in charge. But a faction should have a clear leader that its members and other factions respect and listen to. In summery... Duel Leaderships not a good idea in this situation.

Reaction score
    But why would FlyingDebris quit? The faction is called the DFN for a reason?! If you really want him toquit go start a thread somewhere else and fuck off.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Something Flying said strikes me as relevant in this discussion. He is forum active and creeper is server active. This make me think Flying is just in it for the \"power\". Flying wants to be seen as important and he wants to be in on all the secret meetings and what not. It\'s a power trip. He admits himself he doesn\'t really do much in game for DFN. Creeper is the one really running the show he needs to be the leader. Flying does more harm than he does good for DFN being a forum warrior. Nobody saying he needs to quit starmade just that he should hand full control to creeper and step back and just be a regular member.

Reaction score
    Mr. Debris actually is very active on the DFMCs home HSZ server. I think that creeper is going to focus on the DFN more and FlyingDebris is going to focus on the DFMC a little more.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    can i plz be a lvl one builder my name is blurb357 and i work on mushroom fleet server i have built 5 capital ships and a small fleet i wont release any more info about me. just that i am beetween 11-14.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    We\'ve got a setup, it\'s working flawlessly. No need to change it.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I haven’t seen debris on the server at all helping the DFMC, only on the forums. Creeper got on the server asking mins before he first joined to become admin. He left shortly after it was clear he was not going to get it. Not much help to the DFMC, but hey. I thought that Krosulhah is in charge of the DFMC now since TheOmega and Splyntr left. So who will be in charge of what, is Debris going to be the watch dog to the subfaction, or be duel leaders of the DFN with Creeper? I think Kros is doing a good job with what he has in the DFMC, and needs more power to do more. Hell he wasn’t even in the faction or could invite new members when Splyntr or The Omega left. That problem was correct as it should of been before people just vanish and go on vacation. I think creeper and debris need to leave the DFMC to Kros.