The DFN- Recruiting Experienced fighters.

Reaction score
    Seeing as I am no longer within the DFN, I request to be removed from the list. However I will work with you on projects on Saturn. If you want help, Ill see what I can do.

Reaction score
    I\'m very sorry for my inactivity, I\' from Slovenia and as you might know , quarter of us is without electricity as am I ( started from Friday). Today I have an exeption because me and my dad have just fitted a aggregate at my grandma\'s place. I maybe be able to cennect tomorrow too since our schools are closed till the end of the week :D

Reaction score
    Dark-life\'s aplication was rejected based on a failed interview process. on jan 25th.

http://www.eurocorp-syndicate.boards.net/thread/38/dark-life-app-rejected-closed

His answers felt inconclusive and cagy, if you care to talk specifics I can discuss them in Private, but I\'d rather not detail my process in public lest spies learn to work around it.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    So, the best way to fix that is for some raids on things. Offensive pvp =fun, to a point. Defensive pvp = not so fun at all.

We\'ve been doing a lot of defensive, so I decided we\'ll switch it up a little. First target- Buck and Cyber\'s bases.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Cyber got banned and buck quit illusive.

But ill help if you guys want me to.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Besides, even if it doesn\'t affect those two at all, we can still fire off rounds at something which we have a legit reason to kill.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Im pretty sure that their base is still there, and unfactioned because buck decided to do it.

EDIT: Their base is still home base and it has nothing that can be killed.

Reaction score
    IGN - LETHALVIP3RZZ
    Experience- Just over 1 1/2 years
    Desired position- pilot
    Why should we accept you? I believe that i can help the DFN in wars and supporting roles. I am an experpiecned pilot having played many aerial/space games, such as EVE and Apache.
    Can you fight? Indeed, i helped in the unnamed war a while back (older members will know the one)
    Are you good at fighting? Moderatley so, i would say i was above average but not excellent
    Can you use factories? No, but i am currently in the process of learning.
    Can you use cubatom? No.
    How often are you on, and when? Everyday except Sunday, 5 - 10 pm weekdays, all day Saturday
    Have you been in any prior factions, or are in one currently? I have been in Evolution, Galaxy Rangers, The Rebel Alliance, and of course, the DFN
    Have you been kicked from chat, a thread, or a server before? No.
    Do you agree to the rules, and their punishments? Yes i do.

I am now 22, after having my b-day on October 27.

I did have relations have Obi, Flying and TheDendrake, but all relations are lost now it seems.

I exited the game for about 4 months now, and have returned, i did tell Flying i would be leaving for some period of time, so i dont know if i am out of the faction and have to reapply or whether im already included, but i submitted a form anyway, thanks in advance for your reply, whether good or bad :)