The DFN- Recruiting Experienced fighters.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I think its funny that you attacked KAylo\'s faction. That is the price i guess if you are at war huh.

Reaction score
    I wish someone told me, lol

per chance did you get this inte from OBI? now I wonder why he might have reason to spread anti-ridik propaganda? if only there was an obvious reason.

if not well someone is playing both sides against the middle and stands to benifit from both factions being at war.

Reaction score
    Dirae crucem is formed of atleast two members of the RA, and have been operating for Obi.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    one member being KAylo, i see him flying around our base alot, checking things out. i know his faction name pretty well.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    We are 90% ready to strike, The Dirae Crucem Fleet should be completely finished by the 28th of december, and the flagship of the fleet, the Calbiri class Machina, should be finished at least a week or so later, it should be combat capable by the 29th or 30th  bendm09 12/22/13 Delete BlockI would like to bring my own ship to the attack if possible  bendm09 12/22/13 Delete Blockalso the code to attack is executive order 67 eliminate all bradsobi will give the order

^DreadShimmira

The odd thing is, I got the intel from two different sources. So-

Sorry Ridik, Obi please explain why your subfaction attacked us.

Reaction score
    That post you are referencing of ours was for the \"mutiny war\" we have no quarrel with you, and as I am an Admin on HSZ, me and mine bear no ill will towards you. The declaration of war was for Rub12, as he had shot me after I had freely offered my help with an issue he had docking a turret. The intent behind the wardec was to prompt him for an apology. which he did, and aparently noone told you. I was waiting on you or kros to hop on HSZ so we could resolve all of this. Furthermore, our interest in the mutiny war was not \"working for obi\" it was us kicking the living stuffing out of bradley for stealing one of our ship designs, after we had specifically and nicely asked him not to.

In summation;

We work for no one.

Reaction score
    Debris, the base has been spawned in at a location I will not speak of on here for now.

Korke came online while I was on. He asked if we were coming back to the server, and I said yes, but we were waiting for the base to be spawned in and such. After a bit of conversation, Korke admined me into the faction, and the base was spawned in. Everything is factioned.

Reaction score
    Ithaca is back up on the Illusive server. Everything is factioned, and all ships are present. However the recipie was lost, and we are trying to get it back again.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    We don\'t fight. We don\'t do anything, really. We\'ve got more than enough money to buy back any of our ships lost, and we are on three different servers. So, here is the plan-

Ignore them.

They comment on the page, don\'t even respond. They kill you, don\'t respond. They spawnkill you, go to another one of our servers. The important thing is, not to even acknowledge their existance. This isn\'t a question of \"how do we beat them\", it\'s a question of \"how do you stop an internet troll?\" The answer is simple, igbore them. They\'re doing it for a reaction. Stop providing the reaction, the fire loses its fuel.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Carries the same weight and punishment as spamming.

Reaction score
    its funny how he talks shit after we build blocked his base because he tried the same thing, he said this

Oh btw, the men that were sympathetic to you were not accepted into the faction, their applications were denied

fred689 and zacattack11

Reaction score
    I am a very good pilot and am a big fan of space sims and I am also playing FREESPACE 2 so I am good with fighters.

I am available at the late afternoon or early afternoon on weekends.

I am on almost every day.

All i need is the server IP.

I am also a bit of a bezerker and don\'t cower. In space sims I usually dive right in.

p.s. The only reason I don\'t have an account picture is because I just got the account, so don\'t call me a noobie.

Reaction score
    You need to redo the application, and You did\'nt read the rules. Check the front page for more information. And just because you don\'t have a picture doesn\'t mean you\'re a noobie.

Reaction score
    Wait lol...

\"A faction called Dirae Crucem Industries declared war on us a while back. Earlier today, our attack fleet of a single Orion class out of the 8 that we have laying about, showed up at their homebase, and destroyed every ship they had. Kind of a shame, really. They were pretty decent ships. None were docked. I hope they will come to their senses and reconsider their standing with us. Now, keep in mind, it could have been the other way around. Keep your things docked, and you can never have too many turrets\"

- Said by Flying

Werent u just crying about LMC, Omatic and a few others doing this kind of thing to you on illusive not 2-3 weeks ago?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (must be exact)Steathinator9837
    Experience-4 months playing starmade
    Desired position- (must be a Lvl 1 rank) Seaman
    Why should we accept you? (Prior service in the DFN is not a reason. Pick something else.) I like to participate in large wars and know a good amount of dodging/strafe techniques
    Can you fight?Yes
    Are you good at fighting?Considerably
    Can you use factories?Yes
    Can you use cubatom?No (my keyboard does not have a numpad)
    How often are you on, and when? almost every day unless im overseas
    Do you agree to the rules? Got it, can do.