The DFN- Recruiting Experienced fighters.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Welcome to the DFN, Seaman Snk. Go apply for the mushroomfleet server, as we\'re transferring a lot of our building and training over there.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    IGN (must be exact) Unnamed25
    Experience- (How long have you played?) Around 8-9 months
    Desired position- (must be a Lvl 1 rank) Seaman
    Why should we accept you? (Prior service in the DFN is not a reason. Pick something else.) Well, i have helped the DFN\'s subfaction, the DFMC back when they were on illusive, with resources for their base, and when they got attacked once, and i helped test the Orion.
    Can you fight? I guess so, i have to say im quite used to my super-duper turrets that kill everything, i could re-color them and possibly add the DFN symbol to it.
    Are you good at fighting? Im quite good at fighters, so im sure that i could be good on large ships with turrets.
    Can you use factories? Yes.
    Can you use cubatom? Nope.
    How often are you on, and when? Around 5-7pm on GMT -5 on weekdays, and as much as i can on weekends.
    Have you been in any prior factions, or are in one currently? Right now im on my own, Star-Fleet.
    Have you been kicked from chat, a thread, or a server before? Never.
    Do you agree to the rules, and their punishments? Understood.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    welcome to the DFN :) as flying told the last person plz go apply for the mushroomfleet server

link: mushroomfleet.co.uk

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Well, it seems that i have to put in my real name, which i don\'t really like.

And i barely build stuff at all.

I hope that being on mushroomfleet is optional.

Reaction score
    Hey there fellow pilots.I\'m not sure if I\'m allowed to build ships for dfn, or am I just a millitary personel and which server are you guys most on?

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    However we are prepping for combat ops on Illusive, which brings me into my next topic-

On Illusive, I want no ships spawned in other than a personal salvager. The base will have no ships around it, nor any docked, and all of you will set your spawns to a shop somewhere far away. I want everyone to build up credits until they have the credit limit, then switch to another server, or aid Lazarus or Void Templar in their construction or resource collection efforts.

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I\'d love to log on, but I haven\'t been whitelisted yet

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Ok, I am not going to be particularly active for a while due to a mixture of debilitating misery and mock exams, I will probably be back within 2-3 weeks.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    In light of events on Illusive, I want work to begin on some overly-defended homebase, on the new IP. I do not want the base on 77.111.242.197:4242, that is the old Illusive IP. I want the crapload of turrets and 10m thick walls that will be our base to be overly defended, even by our standards. In other words, DPS should be around 50mil, if not 100mil, spread across multiple turrets, (see Targareyan for the bp) I want the walls to be made from 10^3 blocks, of whatever looks good. I also want large hangars built the same way so we can stop stealth ships. As to the fleet we need, I want 3 Malevolentias ready to go, and 4 of those km-long titans we have all of a sudden. *tip of the hat to Unnamed, and they actually look pretty good.* Also, keep in mind that the \"KEEP YOUR SHIT DOCKED AT ALL TIMES\" rule applies here. Pm me if you need an invite there, or the IP to the new server.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I\'ll invite those of you who have pm\'ed me already now.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    the malevolentia is broken as of the dev build so don\'t spawn them in. Me and targ will probably do a refit of it at some point for the newer builds.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The Malivolentia MK-II still works, or at least it did when I tested it this morning, I mean, its a little slower, but not catastrophically so.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    They\'re on Illusive, and they\'ve got some dinky-ass base with some turrets. They also use Event Horizon as an alt faction, so if one of the little shits comes online, go knock yourself out*. However, keep from spawnkilling any of them, as it looks bad on us. Keep shit docked, don\'t set your spawn somewhere easy to find, shoot the little shits whenever you feel like. Lots of good pickings, I was helping Dark-life gobble up four ships of sizes ranging from Oddysseus to Malevolentia just this day. Horizon ships are meh, but be careful. Euro-Corp ships are also meh, but they don\'t have many turrets. For those of you questioning our actions, they just did to Lazarus what Vaygr did to us back in the early days of the faction. I mean really, even Zimmerman (no offense) thinks it was below the belt.

*And by yourself, I mean them.