The CSA (Confederation Star Alliance) Defenders of freedom

Do you like me?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Reaction score
    Well the whole mercenary thing didn't work out I will continue my current contracts but I will not accept any more requests. I am going back to my roots doing what I was known for and am known for. The CSA is back and I will hopefully do a little better and have a little more sense when it comes to who I attack.

CSA stands for Confederation Star Alliance. We are largely based of the Confederate States of America. We do not fight for slavery we fight for the rights of smaller factions(much like how the real CSA fought for states rights). We are looking for pilots that can operate independently that can be embedded in another faction or fight as one man armies. We are also looking for people to fight in fleets. To join you need to have played the game for longer than 2 weeks.

Current positions to be filled:

Fleet commander 2 needed:

Commodore 5 needed:

Captain 10 needed:

Pilots 30 needed:

Engineer/Builder 10 needed:

Spies and commandos need to message me to join for security reasons.

"Fight for justice and equality we know our rights and we will obtain them by force or through peace."

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Good luck if you haven't picked a server or don't like the one your on can I recommend Infinite Havoc? It's nice and quiet ;)

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    quite yes, but you would get more action on nass, what's guns and ships if they sent used.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    quite yes, but you would get more action on nass, what's guns and ships if they sent used.
    >_> We have people. just not as many as NASS, and have a higher ranking than NASS

Reaction score
    Could I be a fleet commander? I was an admiral in a previous clan you were in but not owned by you

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Could I be a fleet commander? I was an admiral in a previous clan you were in but not owned by you
    Thats a 2 month old thread you're necro'n o -o Sorry to say the Faction doesn't exist anymore.