The Caldera Empire Previously Caldari State

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Caldera Empire

IMPORTANT!!!!! CE has moved from HSZ to Illusive. CE is still Caldari based but I wanted to put my own spin on it.

Servers...(As servers come and go I have Caldera Outposts on multiple servers.

SERVERS

1. Illusive

2. The aussie server (This is a small private server that we are conducting classified experiments)

3. Infinite Havoc

Application Form

• IGN (In Game Name) =

• Previous factions =

• Abilites (Good Builder Cubeatom are just two)

• Desired Role (Combatant or Space Engineer) =

• Most active time online =

Polices are...

1. Dont shoot unless provoked (If verbally harassed blow the punk out of space. That said dont start wars with stronger factions it just gets our spawn camped by A.I turrets and ships)

2. NEVER use curse words. (Will get you kicked get 3 chances)

3. Only 2nd Rank and up deal with diplomatic stuff (If lower dont make deals or aid anyone out of fac unless they are allied with us)

4. Salvage enemy and abandoned vessels if found (This means stuff that is CLEARLY abandoned AKA Cored ships Ships that are heavily damaged and no one claims its theirs when asked. Told that the owner no longer wants the ship by the owner)

5. If someone is being a spawn camper or is harrasing new players roast emm (No one likes those kinds of people and they arent welcome when we're around.)

IMPORTANT CHARACTERISTICS

Things desired for applicants

1. Either a good builder or fighter.

2. Positive upbeat behavior

3. Can Roleplay well enough

4. Takes orders from superiors (I notice that people clown around in games sometimes. I want people who treat this seriously enough that they dont mess around because its just a game)

RANKS (To keep things simple we only have four ranks the same ones as ingame)

1. Combatant (This is a person geared and equipped to hit the battlefields. During peace times these people patrol our space and provide military presence Both Combatants and Space Engineers however are required to mine)

2. Space Engineer (These people are builders. They help design, manufacture and repair ships and stations. During times of great need you will be called upon to defend bvases along side Combatants)

3. Captains (These people are persons who have shown loyalty and skills. They can be recruited from Combatants and Engineers. They will be tasked to hold and protect remote stations or command a group of Combatants in a sector. If they came from the Engineer side they will be tasked with creating better power or turret designs to maximize ship efficiency or lead a few Space Engineers in a ship assembly process)

4. Commanders (These are people who have shown great leadership skills and can effectively lead large groups. They will be tasked with defending key installations and lead large fleets. They also might ccoordinate a 3x3 sector area. A few select Commanders will be leading the faction when I am gone Namely Krosulah and awesome270)

The Caldera Empire is a Illusive start up fac. We were allied with CR before it collapsed. Our hopes are to become a big RP and ship building style fac. Join in if you like these things.

1. EVE and the Caldari Race

2. Building awesome ships

3. Salvaging

4. Nuking enemies with mega missiles Caldari Style

ALLIES

1. DFN

2. Rebel Alliance

3. Tribes of Casimir

4. The Kyar CORE

5. tn44

6. Any and all Calderon Republic Survivors

I urge all potenetial applicants to get the ships shown here.

Link to Caldari Mantis (Mainstay Fighter for CE) http://star-made.org/node/14659

Link to Caldari Hummingbird (Custom made large dropship) http://star-made.org/node/15455

Link to Caldari Edge Patrol Frigate http://star-made.org/node/15451

Note I did not build the Naga just added turrets some small adjustments and Caldari Decal.

Link to Caldari LRV (Caldari Ground Unit) http://star-made.org/node/15454

Link to Caldari Recon Drone (A ship used for brand new players and A.I) http://star-made.org/node/15452

The (Link unavailable) means I havent uploaded yet.

Join today!!!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Eh buddy? If u wanna join the CR, doors are still open :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey I\'m currently with in an anonymous faction. (still like to stay with them for now)

I\'m interested in yours as awell. I too like Eve online. And have a Caldari character.

I\'m 34 years old, I\'m a jack of all trades I do little bit of mining, fighting and building.

My IGN is Taerlach.The biggest ship I have built so far is about 240 meters long. it\'s 90% (the interior still has alot of space not utilized) done and already has 950k shields (going to have more than that).

I have also built a 135 meter long ship that I like to use a lot.

I\'m in the military and I can utilize that experience in this game.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    \"5. If someone is being a spawn camper or is harrasing new players roast emm (No one likes those kinds of people and they arent welcome when we\'re around.) \"
    Finally! We aren\'t the only ones doing this! Thanks for eliminatong us having to do regular trips to spawn, jist to have a cruiser sit there and force the guy to leave the noobs alone.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Yeah I was stoping this while CR was still around. Char called ashley(with random numbers) kept spawn killing.

Its a funny story. So it starts with our turrets glitching out and me and two killed by them. I respawn at spawn start building a ship. Thats when she shot at me while i was building. I got out and used my blaster but she had shields. For some reason she got out of her ship. I shoot her dead and steal her ship. Later Im shown that shes spawn killing someone who just logged in. I turn around and head back to spawn. Kill her two more times as she keeps trying to kill two guys there. Finally she gets warned about this by an admin. Funny thing it turns out one of the guys she was spawn killing was sent to illusive to join a fac. Now that fac is hunting her mercilessily

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    The first major Caldera ship build has begun.

This destroyer is roughly 33% complete. It is a multi task vessel sporting 3 \"Shield Busters\" Two Hangers capable of holding up to six patrol drones. It will also host an array of smaller weaponry. So far it is roughly the size off the Calderon Republic Maller as shown here.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Skystar115

Abilities: I\'m good at building, repairing, and thinking of new designs

Desired Role: A builder/repairman.

Previous Faction Enrollment if any: Not on your servers.

Most Often Time on: Weekends.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Abilities: Jack of all

Desired Role (Combatant or Engineer) : PVE Combatant

Previous Faction enrollment if any: 0

Most often time you will be on: 4-9PM

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Accepted meet me on HSZ when possible

Reaction score
    IGN: gizmoskip

Abilities: Expert at getting the size of a ship from EVE to another game.

Desired Role (Combatant or Engineer) : Engineer (Combat secondary - good with manuvers)

Previous Faction enrollment if any: None

Most often time you will be on: mon-friday: 8-11 PM EST - Sat: 3-5 PM EST Sun: 7-10 PM EST

Let us join together and become stronger,

Gizmoskip

Reaction score
    In Game Name: Krosulhah

Abilities : Politics. Shooting. Shooty shooty politics too!

Desired Role (Combatant or Engineer) Combatant (Duh)

Previous Faction enrollment if any The list is long, and i can\'t be arsed to go into it.

Most often time you will be on eg 8:00 AM - 4:PM 4pm GMT - 3 am gmt :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: None.

Abilties: None other then the constent slaughter of bandits.

Desired Role: Politician, I work well forum side.

Previuos Faction: None.

Time: Most nights (5:00 to 10:00 central)

Reaction score
    As the Odium Pact has standing rules about age limit, we though our official support behind this faction as a solid home for younger members of the community. Thadius Faran has displayed the motivation, maturity and inclination to make this faction a good home for those people.

Ridik Ulass,

CEO, The Euro-Corp Syndicate

Curator, The Odium Pact

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    UPDATE Notice Caldera Empire is moving back to Illusive now that HSZ is gone.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Due to Internet trouble (which will be fixed soon) I cant be on Illusive. Thus the Infinite Havoc base is being reactivated. Also the Erosion Destroyer is nearly done. All hull is complete. I will leave you with some pics for your viewing pleasure