The Caldera Empire (Actively Recruiting)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    IGN = intel608
    • Previous factions = none
    • Abilites (Good Builder Cubeatom are just two) building
    • Desired Role (Combatant or Space Engineer) = Space Engineer
    • Most active time online = 8:00-10:00

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Accepted also removed old inactive members

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    The Skirmish of 15 15 24

On May 25th 2014 approx 7-8 AM a large skirmish between Pirates and several players occurred. It began when a distress signal was received by a faction known as the Phantoms and the Caldera Empire. A nearby Phantoms ship called the Longsword was sent to assist. Meanwhile the Caldera Empire sent Shadow of Fire an Erosion Destroyer to assist. The Long Sword arrived first and engaged the enemy pirates. The pirates numbers quickly grew to around twenty warships of varying strength. Several minutes after engaging the pirates the Longsword was disabled by a lucky shot. By this time the Distress Sender had escaped and was preparing to return with a more powerful ship. When the Shadow of Fire arrived it quickly destroyed several pirate ships however more came to replace them. The fighting crossed into around a dozen other sectors in total. During the entire battle the Erosion's shields never faltered proving it's strength. Eventually with the arrival of Karkinos (The Original Distress Sender) and another Phantoms ship the pirate vessels were defeated. The Shadow of Fire then discovered the source of the pirate armada. A station that was not only defended by it's turrets but by a small squadron of more pirate ships. The Erosion Destroyer managed to defeat the station and a pirate ship while Karkinos attacked and destroyed the pirates with a surprisingly powerful warship. At this point we were able to rediscover the Longsword which had been lost after it was disabled. It also had a swarm of pirates around it bigger than the groups we had fought before! for five minutes a battle raged away from the Longsword. The Erosion forced to back off due to preventing further damage. At this time the Captain of Shadow of Fire discovered the vessels responsible for the disabling of the Longsword. Several Hive Elite Shielded Drones had attacked and disabled the Phantom's ship. These drones unable to break the Erosion's shields were remarkably well shielded and armored taking several shots from the main Missile System before succumbing. At this point the Erosion and other Phantom ship returned to the Longsword which was now relatively pirate free. With only forty seconds to go before the Core overloaded an astronaut from the Erosion attempted to get to the core before it failed. By the time the astronaut had reached the core the countdown had ended but he managed to get in it. At this point the server stopped responding for nearly twenty seconds. When it unfroze the Longsword had been saved! The astronaut quickly received orders to flee the battle as even more pirates had arrived and head to Spawn where the owner was waiting. On the way the ships damage, which was minimal was repaired. After returning the ship the astronaut returned to the battle via shuttle and boarded the Shadow of Fire. At this point all remaining pirates had finally been destroyed. The skirmish had ended. Karkinos then joined the Caldera Empire and an alliance between Caldera and the Phantoms was formed.

Pilots involved

1. Thadius Faran

2. Karkinos

3. Starmaker

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Those are some nice pics Thadius. I'll have to come by and check this out in person. I especially like what you did with the staircases.... I often struggle to make them look nice like yours! Good job.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Hey. I remember being a part of that. Ask Kark, I was among the first to arrive and the one to finally verify that his ship was fine, and do a damage assessment. It was quite fun.

Oh well.
    Wrong battle evan.

EDIT: Not to mention letting the culprit kill my ship and escape during the battle you're talking about. :P

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    UPDATE

Blackbird video by Ced2 is up

Also repost from Intergalactic Summit of CE political relations

Allies

1. DFN
    2. Void Templar
    3. Calderon / Calderon Republic
    4. Adenian Empire
    5. The Kyar CORE (Inactive)
    6. NGE (Destroyed)
    7. ToC (Destroyed)

Enemies

1. Planr

Friendly

1. Lazarus Imperium

2. CSA

3. Helghast Federation

Wary

1. Rebel Alliance

2. Turanic Raiders

3. The Vaygr (Who isn't?)

Neutral

All other factions

If you think your relation is incorrect or wish to change it please send me a message.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Looks like you have things going pretty well for you Thad, I especially envy the awesome ship review videos :S

Reaction score
    Hello, I would like to join.

LoneWolf7642

Previous factions: none

abilities: good fighter pilot, good combat engineer for large ships that need a repair and turret operations crew/fighter pilot/ tactics officer

Desired Role: preferably a turret tech/ engineer

most active time: scattered

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Accepted

In case no one is aware I do allow multi-faction members.

Seeing as how both the Republic and Caldera are on Infinite Havoc a slight IGN change would be required. You could also if TNT authorized be a diplomat between CE and the Republic

Also a tad late on updating here but still the Caldera Empire Erosion Showcase is out once again made by the skilled Ced2

Reaction score
    IGN: starman
    Previous Factions: None
    Abilities: Great Builder, Rapid fire Capabilities, can link missiles to missiles to make impressive show of force.
    Desired role: engineer
    most active time online:5-9:30 CST

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I wish I was more active :/

Accepted

Not really any new updates RL has come crashing in like a sledgehammer!

Reaction score
    • IGN (In Game Name) = revann1
    • Previous factions = none
    • Abilities = good pilot, likes to fight it on foot too
    • Desired Role (Combatant or Space Engineer) = combatant
    • Most active time online = 5-11pm est

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I would like to join this faction. I have Skype
    • IGN (In Game Name) =BlueStriderX
    • Previous factions = Can't remember. It has been a long time since I last played star made.
    • Abilities (Good Builder and knowing Cube atom are just two) Building and design. However if I have to, I am also quite good at fighting.
    • Desired Role (Combatant or Space Engineer) = Space Engineer
    • Most active time online = any time u want except for when I'm sleeping.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    The faction is back online now however I have not been playing much since the weapons update and now all Caldera Ships are obsolete. If anyone has a nice EVE Caldari themed ship that is up to date I would be extremely thankful if you could point me to it so I have some ships while everything else is stripped and rebuilt.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • IGN (In Game Name) = iHasTnt
    • Previous factions = TRA, Republic, TE
    • Abilities (Good Builder and knowing Cube atom are just two): Good Fighter/Builder
    • Desired Role (Combatant or Space Engineer) = Combatant but i will build sometimes.
    • Most active time online = Everyday if not in game, on the forums.

Status
    Not open for further replies.