The Borg Collective

Reaction score
    Hi, I am Cancer313 and for the last few months I have been playing around with some Borg Modular Cube Ideas. I had a forum for that build but it sort of lost steam because I was working on getting some end of highschool stuff shored up. I recently continued that build and have made some amazing progress. But it is getting kind of lonely. I have no close friends who are interested in playing the game with me and I was wondering if there was anyone here who would like to collaborate on what I believe will be the first full sized Borg cube. It will feature:
    - 1/1 scale
    - cannon based interior
    - a modular cube system (Main core cube 1/2 scale, surrounding 1/4 scale cubes with sub modules)
    -Optimum customization within the modular system. It will be made to be taken apart and put back together for various tasks.
    - and hopefully a sphere hanger cube full scale.

Anyone who wants to maybe collaborate with me on this feel free to message me privately or on this forum.
    P.S - as a sneak peak I will include where I am with one of the quarter sized modules. The framing is almost done :) starmade-screenshot-0007.jpg

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    Holy crap that thing is huge. I'm daunted by my own project which is quite a bit smaller! Good luck man :) !

Reaction score
    Thank you I did end up finding a partner and it is going p well

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    Exactly how big is it? If you finish that thing we're gonna need bigger sectors. Finally a cannon ship that's much bigger than the Spirit of Fire.

Reaction score
    the finished product will be about 3036 meters cubed
    and the modules are 751

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    If you finish that thing we're gonna need bigger sectors.
    Good thing we just got that today then, right?

I'll be monitoring this thread. I remember when I first started playing Starmade I wanted my own full-scale Borg Cube. Nice to see someone finally making one. (I crashed my server back in early stages of the game, but that was then this is now.) Just a question for you though, will you be making full interiors based on TNG and Voyager, or will your project be simply maximization of weapons systems and/or original interiors?

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    interiors, cubes can get boring and stupid without them.
    Why do you think there is a small stigma against them in the community? Vakna is doing some nice stuff with his but other than that I havnt seen many good cubes.
    My hope is to make something that isnt just a weapons cube you know?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    interiors, cubes can get boring and stupid without them.
    Why do you think there is a small stigma against them in the community? Vakna is doing some nice stuff with his but other than that I havnt seen many good cubes.
    My hope is to make something that isnt just a weapons cube you know?
    Good to hear. Maybe you can incorporate this into the cube somewhere? I always thought this was a pretty sweet structure.