The best StarMade has to offer

Saber

3D Art Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Video Genius
    What's up everybody,

Saber here, and I wanted to reach out to all of you, the entire StarMade community because I have something big planned but I need your help. I know about a lot of the really cool things that have come out of StarMade, skidracing (pretty cool if I do say so myself ;) ), the Thunderdome/LightningSphere, countless astronaut PvP arena's, and all sorts of other little mini-games created right in StarMade.

However I know I don't know everything that's out there, that's why I want your help. I want to know some of the coolest, most unique things you've ever seen in StarMade. Then I want to know how I can find it, whether it's visiting a server, or grabbing a blueprint/sector. This isn't limited to in-game games though, if you've seen some truly incredible ships or stations I'd like to know.

Keep in mind though that I'm looking for the cream of the crop here, things that can only be done in StarMade. So if you guys know of anything, or have even heard of anything, please let me know, feel free to share pictures, videos, or even stories down below because I know there's some amazing stuff out there.

Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you guys!

-Saber

P.S. I'll probably be updating this post at a later time with various categories of things I'm looking for. For example I would like to include some remarkable replica builds, but I don't want every Enterprise that every person has ever churned out. =P haha

Last edited:

Top 4ce

Force or Ace?
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    What's up everybody,

Saber here, and I wanted to reach out to all of you, the entire StarMade community because I have something big planned but I need your help. I know about a lot of the really cool things that have come out of StarMade, skidracing (pretty cool if I do say so myself ;) ), the Thunderdome/LightningSphere, countless astronaut PvP arena's, and all sorts of other little mini-games created right in StarMade.

However I know I don't know everything that's out there, that's why I want your help. I want to know some of the coolest, most unique things you've ever seen in StarMade. Then I want to know how I can find it, whether it's visiting a server, or grabbing a blueprint/sector. This isn't limited to in-game games though, if you've seen some truly incredible ships or stations I'd like to know.

Keep in mind though that I'm looking for the cream of the crop here, things that can only be done in StarMade. So if you guys know of anything, or have even heard of anything, please let me know, feel free to share pictures, videos, or even stories down below because I know there's some amazing stuff out there.

Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you guys!

-Saber
    I can't think of anything of the top of my head, but I read that whole post with your voice in my head (including the pauses) just because you always start your videos like that! :D

Saber

3D Art Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Video Genius
    well.. if you are interested :D i have a small ship here for you,nothing much,just 10 months of work :) :)
    http://starmadedock.net/content/unsc-infinity.1011/

the interior is 90% done,exterior 100%
    this is my largest super project,hope your PC can handle it :cool:;)
    Well that's a nice little ship. ;) Way to start off strong SkyLord, that's what I'm talking about! Also the project won't be taking place immediately, there's some more prep work to be done so I wouldn't worry too much about the 90% interior. It may be closer to being done by the time I'm filming.

Thanks man!

Reactions: SkylordLuke
    Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    While it's not unique, I'd like to add this ultrabright skybox I found(I have never seen anything brighter in SM[except for parsen and the star shader])
    I'll also have to take a new pic of my huge spacetrain[seriously, which game has steam spacetrains?]

Reactions: ShinNoir

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    I would like to include some remarkable replica builds
    I will eventually be working on much larger replica builds. I have completed a bit of work on a lot of EVE ships. I plan on making them all fully scaled and with as realistic an interior as possible. Not conventional StarMade ships but they look amazing. Check out my signature and the videos I have postedon that thread. It will be a while before I get to anything really big though.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I will eventually be working on much larger replica builds. I have completed a bit of work on a lot of EVE ships. I plan on making them all fully scaled and with as realistic an interior as possible. Not conventional StarMade ships but they look amazing. Check out my signature and the videos I have postedon that thread. It will be a while before I get to anything really big though.
    Eve builds you say??!? Have you checked out my original model Manticore?

http://starmadedock.net/content/manticore-stealth-bomber.1191/

~ShinNoir

Saber

3D Art Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Video Genius
    I had figured out how to animate a fan, from there some suggested that you update your planet's chopper.

~ShinNoir
    Very cool, I'm not sure if I'd be able to fit that much logic on that helicopter though. =P

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I've been thinking of making an adventure station with traps and the likes (now that we have logic). Something like needing to activate the power in order to blablabla, it's even possible to have check-points thanks to undeathinators (just tossing out ideas).

Oh and shameful self promotion:

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Very cool, I'm not sure if I'd be able to fit that much logic on that helicopter though. =P
    The way I had it set up it was about 20 blocks of logic. I might be able to condense that down so it just might.

Got a copy that I could look at?

~ShinNoir

Mered4

Space Triangle Builder
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Saber, when I finish the Titan Gate, would you be interested? 500m radius, biggest yet :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    That's a kestrel. Manticore got a new model in Inferno.
    Yes it is the original model Manticore. For the size of ship, I really didnt see how I could fit a few turrets on the new model Manticore and still make it look like the Eve model.

~ShinNoir

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Actually that is almost double in length of the Eve ships size chart, as I was wanting it to have enough punch to be a threat to the bigger ships.

http://www.eveinfo.net/wiki/shipsc~1.jpg

Im building a Cormorant/Flycatcher right now and its going to be about 20m longer than the chart.

~ShinNoir
    If it's a chart that's out of the game like online or something then it probably is the wrong size. I've tried using all sorts of charts but they never actually check the in game measurement. Not sure why.