The Automatic Space Chauffeur

Do you want Auto-piloting?

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Tired of holding W to get everywhere? Don't want to wait for your warp drive to charge? Or go afk and arrive at you destination? I have a solution for you, The Automatic Space Chauffeur!

Ok, enough with the fake commercial onto the idea!

Ever wanted to have an auto-piloting ship like a lot of sic-fi movies, tv, etc? I imagine the Bobby AI would be perfect for functioning as the temporary pilot. It would stop at the sector waypoint, and brake around 100-50 kms to astroids, shops, and neutral/friendly space stations. Planets would be much farther since no every ship can escape their gravity.

As for ships (hostile, neutral, friendly) and enemy/pirate stations would be avoided since they can collide or attack

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I don't believe it should automatically stop for any reason, other than no one being onboard the ship. If you ram into something, it's your own damned fault for paying attention to your heading afterall. Might just be me though.

Other than that, auto-pilot is someone everyone wants, and there is quite a few threads on it already.