Read by Council The ability to move logic blocks while retaining their connections.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    It'd be convenient if you could manipulate and move logic blocks around without having to reset their connections. So when you finish wiring your rotating landing ramp, you could move all the logic and hide it. Also for when you screw up and put all your logic 3 blocks to the right of where you wanted it to be. It could probably be bound to a button, so If you were in advanced build mode press an unused button and then you could move your connected logic block wherever you want.

Reactions: alterintel
    Reaction score
    • Wiki Contributor
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I think a functionality akin to "create dock" might be usable and simple to implement. Select the logic block to move, click "move logic block" in advanced build mode, and click on the place you want it moved to.

Reactions: jgames666
    Reaction score
    I think a functionality akin to "create dock" might be usable and simple to implement. Select the logic block to move, click "move logic block" in advanced build mode, and click on the place you want it moved to.
    I agree! This should be an easy idea to implement.