The 9000

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just as a FYI. "The 9000" actually has no meaning, i just didn't know what to name this thread :)

No, i have not looked through all 7 billion suggestions already. But i am right now going to assume new MOB's have already been suggested. But i want to throw out my 'vague' idea for ya. Im leaving it vague because its your game Mr. S and im sure you will do what you will with the basic idea anyways.

Enderman & Dragon is to Minecraft ...could be... New MOB & epicness is to Starmade. Its fun to have a boss in a game, pirates and PvP isn't fully cutting it.

Now to the idea.

Ailen, much tougher than the feeble pirates. New weapon systems. I think it would be cool for them to travel in packs/ fleets, diff rent ship classes working together.

"Much tougher than pirates" - better design and maybe some additional things if possible, like hulls that deflect AMC shots, so you would be forced to kill with missiles. Or even copy what endermen do...be creepy and teleport around.

"New weapon systems"- Simple idea for this, have the same weapons, just change how they look when firing. Amc's instead of the bolts they look like now could look like black proton matter or something else creative. Missiles could be similar. something simple like that could be a very cool effect. But bringing exclusive new technology would be appreciated. LLllllliiiikeeeeee maybe a lightning emp gun, that is slow firing but is super effective vs shields AAAANNNNNDDDDD knocks out what ever the bolt strikes, a group of thrusters, or if it hits AMC it knocks out the weapons computer for a short while.

"Diffrent ship classes"- The size to classification charts are out there, maybe hold a competition to see who can come up with the best themed ailen armada. Including maybe a final boss type ship or fleet, that has a dreadnought ship worth building up an alliance to try and fight.

There are plenty of ailen themes out there. "Halo" and "Star trek" is too obvious. But there are others like in the "Enders game" books, or the game Homeworld, the small 'swarm' type enemy. im sure you can think of something cool.

(Side suggestion, i would like a way to delay some weapon groupings. Firing my misile pods all at the same instant is not as satisfying as having them....shoot whats the word.... well im sure you know what i mean. :) Hint Hint, wiring system would be FANTASTIC!!!! Also the stupid chat popping up on this site is super duper annoying. )

Also, it seems you are dedicated to the "Double oreo shaped planets" (I still like my hexagon sphere idea... but anywho) Just dont make em too small, its a planet for gods sake! not a space island paradise... (Wow, i like how that sounds... space island paradise... that would be a good book name, i would read that book.... eh, no i wouldnt... )

Also!!!! i forgot to mention. Ailen ships cold hold in their tresure rare blocks (Ahem... compared to ender eyes... cough cough.) that is nessassary to spawn or find the boss. ok, im done now.. bye :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You know, the mobs are as hard as you can make them. Schema is not worried about mobs because the player can customize them.

This works like this:

- create some ships (with pirates in mind)
    - blueprint all those ships
    - go to the catalog, Admin TAB, and set the new created ships permissions to be used by \"enemies\"

Now you have new pirate ships, as hard as you can imagine them, as big or small as you want them.

Why should schema worry about that if players have all the tools to make this happen? schema should worry about game breaking mechanics, balance things out, and add new content.

As for weapon grouping, you can always add as many CPUs for you missiles as you want (and you have space on your hotbar) and link them separately to your arrays.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m talking about a new debth to the game. Not just making a cool ship to destroy for no real purpose. Pirates are fine right now. This is a new mob with unique characteristics and theme.

Reaction score
    hmmmm. Perhaps this could be cool. An optional supermob fleet that spawns when you say, fire on an alien planet with a smaller alien ship near it. The supermobs would be a hearty challenge with bigger numbers, better thrusters (your speed limit is 100 theirs is 150) and some powerful capital that must be destroyed. upon dying they should pretty much drop the game.