Thanks and Compliments for the Devs

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I'm only going to tag schema in this because I'm not sure if it's against rules to tag everyone in the development staff (that seems like something that would be a no-no)

Hey Devs!

I just wanted to take the time to articulate how much I appreciate what you are doing. I really enjoy Starmade and am always excited when I think about where the game is going, and all the changes I've seen since I started playing. I've sunk hundreds of hours into this so far, and really appreciate the creative outlet.

I also want to mention that with the Rail System update I really feel like you've addressed things I, personally, have talked about in the suggestions page. It could be coincidence, or it could be that some other members mentioned similar ideas, but I really think the communication between you guys and the community is great.

I sometimes feel like there are a lot of people asking a lot of things from you guys (and I'm guilty of it as well). Every time there is an update it is followed by suggestions on improving the new content, and a host of bugs and complaints. It's the nature of the beast. Praise is something I tend to see less of.

So to counter that:
    I sincerely appreciate your work, and really admire your skills. Keep it up, guys.

Reactions: Lidren
    Reaction score
    No, thank YOU! StarMade wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the amazing support we get from the community. You guys are what make all of the hard work worth it.

Reactions: ne3zy
    Reaction score
    If you really think about it its a partnership. They NEED our feedback, because it is sometimes really hard to know which way to go when presented many choices. Also we want their game, which is a pretty good product so far.

So while we mention bugs and grip a little bit they need the information and I can bet none of them want us to be quiet when something is a bit broken. We just need to be polite about it. :)