Thank You to Everyone

Reaction score
    I wanted to say a great big thanks to everyone who contributes to this game and community. Now I'm going to name people but if I don't say your name, you deserve thanks just as much as the people I mention!

First off, biggest thanks go Schema and his dev team but extends to all the testers, forum mods etc. You guys behind the scenes(and in the chat) give us the game and help make this site and communtity run.

Second thanks goes to all you people taking the time to create things for the game like skins/textures packs, server utilities, block mods, Offline ship editors and so on. Just incredible work from people like Kupu, Azurite, Walzou, JJaquinta, Crusade and the list goes on and on. I could name a hundred people but I'm just naming a few off the top of my head. Honestly, I feel like some days/weeks and months go by where I barely have time to play this game let alone create things like that to share with the communtiy. Great work everyone and please keep it up!

Lastly, everyone else who plays the game! We are all important. Whether you post in the forums or not, report bugs, keep the chat on the site lively, upload your ships or just download the game and try it out. It all helps make this game and community what it is.

One more time, thanks everyone for all your great work and keep building those awesome ships.

Edit: I can't believe I forgot all the Server owners/admins!!!!! Thank you all!

JimE

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    The folks working the code and ideas and community are only the framework. It all comes down to you, folks. You\'re the purpose of all this.

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    warm and fuzzy.

You\'re more than welcome Jimmy.

Reaction score
    Wow. I got a mention? I\'m honored, Jimmy. Just doing what I love for a game I love. :)