thakyZ's suggestion thread

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    I have lots of suggestions but not all of them I can think of right now... So here are the ones I have.

First I think there should be food and a hunger bar. There would be some way we could grow plants like tomatoes, corn, wheat, carrots, potatoes, melons, etc. and have them be used in a new crafting station. The best thing to craft these into is like astronaut food like in a paste form. And the best way to craft these is in a GUI with something like Terraria or Starbound's crafting way with a list and you just choose from it. But it should show like when you press "R" on the crafting block. And there should be combo recipes for the pastes like cake or pie or just an enchalda.

bad idea above

Second is multiblock structures for like a new type of bed or respawner so you have 1 block and it places the other like in Minecraft but when the other block places it should have a different sub value so like, let's say that the block ID is 1000 then the other block would have the texture change and it would be 1000:1 and that way it would not need to check so much code and instead check the orentation and the sub ID. And also you could have things like refrigerators, small doors, and other things too.

Third is a way for a new type of currency to fit in with the current, the textures are already made and those are the bars that are copper and silver and gold. They should act like storable credits with that there should be a new type of storage were only the player who placed it can open it and also change settings on who else can change it and maybe what other ranking member in their faction can place it. And I don't come up with names that good but you can be imaginative.

Another one is that we could have computers that we can program into a display board and write text on it like at spawn for rules, credits, and current factions with of course variables kind of like in the block editor already programmed into StarMade like %armor%. And also you could have broadcastings like distress calls or communications being sent to the computers and then to the monitors.

Also we could have the astrotechno beam instead of repairing only the block your shooting at but also repair all of the damaged blocks on the ship or station you are shooting at but will cost more energy...

I will come up with more later...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    1: No. Just no.

2: Meh, basic content and gameplay is more important.

3:This I do like, as buying and selling blocks to store money isn\'t the greatest.

4: I don\'t see why not, as he is already adding Lua AI crew, why Lua computers?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    I just think this stuff would be necessary but it doesn\'t need to look or act like minecraft...