Texture Packs are needed

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    We really need more TEXTURE PACKS now, All those good modders who have made texture packs that people like need to make even more different kinds of Texture Packs, See you guys later! :D Have fun making more Texture Packs! :D

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    I...

Whats the point to this thread? Are you just telling people to make texture packs?

Reactions: SkylordLuke

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Then learn to makes some

Texture packs are a labour of love, if no one can be bothered to make them and keep them up to date in a game that changes twice a month, fair enough.

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    If anyone would like some help on creating a Starmade texture pack or editing the defaults, just give me a PM or a post in my thread and i'll be happy to help.

timtee If there is a specific theme you desire, you might enjoy making one yourself? :)

Reaction score
    If anyone would like some help on creating a Starmade texture pack or editing the defaults, just give me a PM or a post in my thread and i'll be happy to help.

timtee If there is a specific theme you desire, you might enjoy making one yourself? :)
    Ok! if your wondering, One theme I love the most would be a Valve Software related theme which is gonna be either Portal themed or Portal 2 Themed, I really would also like to see a Half Life 2 theme as well cause why not?

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    Ok! if your wondering, One theme I love the most would be a Valve Software related theme which is gonna be either Portal themed or Portal 2 Themed, I really would also like to see a Half Life 2 theme as well cause why not?
    dude.. :P

Reaction score
    Then learn to makes some

Texture packs are a labour of love, if no one can be bothered to make them and keep them up to date in a game that changes twice a month, fair enough.
    Technically to me i'm no good artist and I can't make any Texture packs for myself, I can just make random shiz packs XD
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452036457,1452036423][/DOUBLEPOST]
    dude.. :p
    wat?

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    Technically to me i'm no good artist and I can't make any Texture packs for myself, I can just make random shiz packs XD
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452036457,1452036423][/DOUBLEPOST]
    wat?
    it can take months to create one single texture pack ..even if you work like crazy.
    there are 400+ textures,and to do each one in 256x format,its insane,you cant ask people to do something like that haahhaha

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Haha, you could make that portable transporter item look like a portal gun.

Reaction score
    Haha, you could make that portable transporter item look like a portal gun.
    XD I would appreciate someone retexturing that gun to look like a portal gun or make a mod that adds a new weapon/personal equipment that isn't exactly a death gun unless if you use it for trolling

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    it can take months to create one single texture pack ..even if you work like crazy.
    there are 400+ textures,and to do each one in 256x format,its insane,you cant ask people to do something like that haahhaha
    Except if you make a Tron-theme. I did 40 textures in 2 hours (the easy ones ;) ).

I want better tools before I ever start work on it again.
    GIMP is not good for tile-editing aligning the pencil to a 2x2x2 offset or drawing 2x2x2 is impossible - pencil sizes by default are odd sized and aligning to steps in coordinate system is not an option without Ruby-plugins I didn't found yet. Ruby is not my language either (jet).

Even the path tool is awkward to use at time.