Texture Pack

Reaction score
    So I have been playing around with a new style for this pack, I will still be releasing the other one.

What do you think of the new style?

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Chizilu, very nice work. I am dig\'n the floor on the bottom update pic...and your see-through cockpit trick is quite nice. :)

Reaction score
    So for the most part the texture pack is now complete.... I will update and improve it over time but it is now at a useable stage.

The bonus: I have made 2 one is a Computer drawn style and the other is a realistic depiction.

There are 2 files to each pack one is the t000.png and the other is the image resource folder

CARTOON MASS EFFECT TEXTURE PACK

REALISTIC MASS EFFECT TEXTURE PACK

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    I\'m loving your glass and white lights. Very cool. Glad you finished this.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The only problem i have with texure packs is that a lot of the time it seems that from one peice to another they dont flow. For your second pack it seems like each hull is its own piece. The first hulls blended together seamlessly and created what feels like \"connected\" textures. I would try to stay away from anything that makes each block identifable as a seperate block, such as the second texture set, it just feels a but off to me.

It all looks nice though, great work.

EDIT:

Like the pack, it all looks good. 2 Things though.

1. Is there any chance you can release a non seethrough core/faction module? where mine generally go it causes me to see through large portions of my ships and it looks odd.

2. Glass tinting? A lost of my ships look a bit weird because where there once was glass there is essentially nothing now leaving gaps around my ships that actually have glass but it doesnt look like it. A Version with some slightly tinted glass would be much obliged.

Otherthen that i like most of the pack. Havnt been to planets yet though.

Reaction score
    Definitely looks awesome! Will give a test and give some feedback :)

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I know this is old, but especially like some terrain textures. I prefer the hull design over the new Realistic, but needs something to break the look of repeated-patterns.