Texture Pack: SpaceStory

Reaction score
    I had been making this texture pack in and out for about a months worth of time. I finally completed the major in game textures for the pack and released it for you, the consumer, on October 6th, 2013. If not realized by the name, by the color palette, or by the several textures carried over from the actual game itself (all of which rightfully belong to Doukutsu Monogatari and Studio Pixel), the texture pack is a sort of fantasy vision of what cave story would be like in space on StarMade. The textures were created in a 27 bit format, just as most regular block textures are at the time and are all completed to an acceptable degree. I will update frequently when new items, objects, or blocks are added into the game. I also hope to change the image resources for blocks at some point but no promises just yet. Pictures will be posted as soon as possible.

P.S. Screenshots posted October 3, 2013

Other work: Great Wood resource pack for Minecraft (dropped due to boredom with Minecraft right before the production of SpaceStory)

v1.1, October 22nd, 2013

• fixed texture seaming problem on most textures caused by miss use of texture bleeding
    • added support for a custom blocks mod (for use on the Rebel Alliance server)

v1.2, October 23rd, 2013

• fixed alien planet prurple grass
    • added custom shield texture
    • removed backup files

v1.3, December 28th, 2013

• fixed black hulls and glass
    • added more custom textures and image resources

v1.4, February 8th, 2014

• fixed grass, docks and turret docks
    • added updated Daedel gui

—> SpaceStory v1.4

Reaction score
    I tried out the texture pack, and I have to say I like it a lot. You should definately post some pictures of it so people can see how awesome it looks :)

Reaction score
    very nice job it really has dimension to it and a great look

Thanks!

http://i.imgur.com/3VGipM9.jpg

Reaction score
    Amazing job dude! I would love to see the Quote skin for the characters if you are making one (and if you aren\'t, PLEASE DO IT! THE REST LOOKS SO AMAZING!)