Text issues, can't see values of items or names of ships

Reaction score
    I haven't updated to the dev version or the beta of the new update, whatever you'd call it. This just happened randomly in the past few weeks. All I have done with the files is copy blueprints to my desktop in preperation for the patch's release

Now, with that out of the way. The bug. When you launch starmade, you are supposed to see what it's loading, or a tip. None of that is there. Once I am on my server, the information at the top left displaying Ping/FPS is not there, and half of it flashes in and out constantly. The numbers representing the amount of items I have, are not there. I cannot look at the names of ships. My options menu is only sliders and arrows, no text. I can however see "Resume, exit, options" etc.

This is quite the annoying bug since there are so many menus in this game and I can't see the text on any of them. Hopefully someone here knows a quick fix. If I have to redownload a new launcher, please tell me how to do this and keep my blueprints.

Thank you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I the same thing is going on with my Starmade just like Cody38 where i cant see text please help me!

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    A part of my description texts is hidden behind the scroll bars. That is annoying, but nothing important for now.