Tethyscraft: The Emris War [Faction PVP] [Reduced lag blueprint system][Custom pirates][Storyline]

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The Federation Grendel Class Titan (Ragnarok Shipyard Division) is nearing completion. The rebels will soon know the meaning of fear. In order to preserve design secrecy, no pictures will be available until after it has been in a few engagements.

Reaction score
    I promise, the forum is coming soon.

No really, it is. the website and everything

I AM NOT LYING TO YOU GUYS I PROMISE

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    After several successful sorties, as both combat carrier and line battleship, the Grendels element of secrecy is broken. Here she is. (some images redacted, some image content redacted)

Courtesy of Ragnarok Inc Shipyard Division

http://star-made.org/content/ragnarok-incorporated

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    It is true that the current server structure may change. Atticus has his hands full with school and the alpha state of the game makes it a constant chore to handle a server. Tonight there will be a website up with a donation button. If you would like to see the server continue, and have anything to spare towards its running costs (30$USD/Month), please visit once it is up. If we pull through, Ill give regular donators some kind of status or reward.

While I am a father, I have much more free time to work with since I stay at home, and you can all expect quick response to any concerns you have.

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I\'ll see what I can do. This is an awesome server, and it doesn\'t derserve to die.

Apparently, someone went shooting up the server, and my beloved Figurehead is gone :(

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    http://stablecomputersolutions.com/tethys/

Please donate, we\'re 1/3rd of the way to our goal already but only have a couple days.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    If its not back up in 24 hours I will engage with a new host on my dime with the help of one donator so far. Watch here and on the website news page for updates.

Edit: Back up inside an hour Ill be on the server for awhile. Come say hi!