Tethys Galaxy [Custom Spawn][Upgraded Pirates][Storyline/RP][Structured Faction PVP]

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Lost your fleet?

Lost an entire fleet? Here are the facts-
    • 2 gamma class ships
    • 2 fury xl ships
    • 2 Kresholm scout ships
    • 1 Minotaur mkII
    If these are your ships, or if you would like one, message Avatarjonas on the website.

If nobody claims these, they may be memorialized and set up in large museums (or scrapped).

The view from orbit of the great Tyr university on Valhalla in system 12 -6 -12, home of the Federation capital and Ragnarok Incorporated.

There are strange rumors of powerful ships roaming about just beyond Freeport, ships that have never been seen before or after their initial sightings. If anyone can get a photo with some proof of these “occurences”, many could be saved from a night of fright. Some liken it to a giant pumpkin; others describe it as a pale white “ghost”.

Tethys’s factions seem to be stabilizing its own internal economy, as factions become more and more independent and self-sufficient. What could this mean? All out war? Eternal trade and prosperity? Only time will tell.

Comrade Johan has provided reasons for his absence, and has promised to attempt to try to think about maybe possibly coming back. Perhaps we should not kill him by launching him into the sun? Ah, what would we do without our supernova shipwright?

In other news, the Voidwalker Tyranus is now completed, and is the welcoming committee to all those who dare question the power of the voidwalkers.

Snk, creator of the gungir prototype, is now working on a newer version of a crewed ship, due to the unfortunate and anonymous loss of the prototype.

Editors Note: The Enquirer would like to offer positions to several columnists. If you like writing and poking your nose into people business, contact us! Only serious applicants will be considered.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Another week has passed by in Tethys, so it is time for yet another installment of the news!

The first crew able ship has been completed by the shipwright Snk, and may revolutionize the way battles are fought in star made. Through Czerka Special Research Division testing, it has been discovered that a ship with more than one person in it WILL NOT overheat, no matter how much damage is done to the core. This leads to several important effects, such as hiding a crd member deep within the ship so that it is not destroyed by enemies should its core be shot out enough to cause the overheating mechanism. The ship features a recreational bar area, and several dorms for crew. Lastly, due to it being a modified Grendel Battleship, it features two engineering sections, where engineers can repair or even modify the ship mid-flight or even mid-battle.

The biggest event this past week was the attempted theft of ships from the Lunette Naval Shipyards, when a criminal (who has since been punished in accordance with Lunette laws) began using a core to \"glitch\" into ships and subsequently steal them. Whether he intended to scrap them, or use them for war is not known. He was death with personally by Luna, and has several ships blockading him in his little home base, which is situated right next to the shipyards.

The void walkers seem to have eerily disappeared in the weeks since the tyrannous was destroyed, and one can only hope the threat they once posed upon the galaxy has vanished with them.

Gold, Silver, and Bronze have returned to Starmade, and many shops have begun accepting these materials and selling them again, which has lead to a 100% increase in Czerka\'s wealth, which has allowed it to fund the creation of new shipyards and turrets, perhaps even finishing Citadel and the CAF HQ.

There has also been little word from Mazaraz, causing many to look towards the Hammer Slammer bases with greed. Beware, for they are not unguarded, and many are lost for what may be eternity. Or until someone discovers them….

A strange biomass reading was discovered by one of free ports deep space relay station probes, indicating that someone or something is living in the darkness that exists in our galaxy. Could it be? Organic creatures existing in space? Perhaps even intelligent life, with a natural habitat of the void between stars and planets? Regardless, the readings originated from a distant star, known only as -2, -1, -2. Space farers beware, for its location does not bode well for the average ship. Be sure to bring turrets and other defenses, for pirates run rampant this far from Freeport.

There has been no indication of when or where this final battle will occur, or if it will occur. Czerka Corporation has formally withdrawn its participation, and has respectfully declined to answer any and all questions regarding the manner.

And as always, a segment from our dear friend:

3. Caste System

The Jovian Caste system is obviously well linked to their internal politics, but for now we will only cover the biological details. There are dozens of Castes and Genetic sub-species of Jovian, all visually distinct. Members born into a certain caste are not required by society or law to follow in that line of work, but are preconditioned toward it. Following are the main Castes I have identified (in no particular order). Cross-breeding is somewhat frowned upon, but since the Jovians are Masters of Eugenics and Biological Manipulation, the offspring can be corrected as needed.

Royalty - The Jovian royal family is a caste of their own. They are taller than any others, and extremely thin and graceful. They have skin that can change hues depending on emotion, revealing misdirection and lies and enforcing a policy of honesty. More on this when I cover politics and Hierarchy.

Ecclesiarchy - The Jovian priests and religious leaders of the state religion. They resemble Royalty in their grace and charismatic properties. More on these when Religion is covered.

Soldiers - Soldiers are Nulls only, they are large, stocky and brutish, they are intelligent, but only where tactics and military matters are concerned. Interestingly, there are no living soldiers on record, as the Jovians have no need of them

Artisans - Artisans are the architects, designers and musicians of the Jovian worlds, they are tall and slim, with long, precise fingers.

Laborers - Tall, but still stocky and strong, they work in the factories and build anything that needs a strong hand, they are usually led by Artisans in their efforts, though they themselves have a good capacity for art in their labors. Laborers are somewhat of a minority, with machinery doing much of the work you may otherwise think their purview.

Service - The Service caste are usually small Jovians, but this can vary greatly, it turns out. They man the desks of the Jovian people, doing everything from crunching numbers unsuited to computerized work to serving the meals and drinks, they are a varied caste but are typified with being content with a simpler life

Naval officers - another null caste, modified Soldier genetics with brawn switched over to balance and poise, and increased intellect and spacial reasoning for working aboard star-ships and planetary vessels

Purebloods - The Purebloods are an interesting breed, they are revered and respected and do not alter their bodies at all, they have white skin and presumably resemble Jovians as they stand unaltered before their experimentation with Eugenics began. It is from them that new castes are created, to make sure that Jovians stay Jovian, and do not \'devolve\' or otherwise corrupt their genes with their meddling.

Operations- The \'commando\' Caste has replaced soldiers entirely, and are heavily related to the Naval Officers, with some interesting differences: They are female every one of them, and come built-in with an acidic self-destruction device that will destroy them to the last cell. They populate the somewhat unnecessary law enforcement branches of Jovian government.

There are many more than these, but most other castes branch or relate to these in some way, quite probably I have not discovered them all yet.

This is all the information I have on this subject, and I fear I have already bloated this info-packet to unwieldy sizes. I hope i can continue to enlighten the Galaxy as to the details of this Recluse people.

Osmynd Orwald, signing out.\"

Reaction score
    Hey everyone. As some readers may know, I was the original creator of this server until I let Lidren take over because I was too busy and found alpha to be too much work for me. Recently I have decided to take this up again, and I will be joining the admin team in game too. I won\'t change anything already in place, nor do I intend to take over as owner. Hopefully the server will benefit from my presence.

Looking forward to logging in soon.