Term 2 Voting Now Open

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    I know that much, I'm just wondering if having it here will be fine.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452058133,1452057852][/DOUBLEPOST]SkylordLuke you lied, I've now been banned from chat. Will now put thing in spoiler. :p

I also love the fact that non-serious racism (In other words, jokes) are a bannable offence. Again, I can see it being a problem if someone was trying to properly imitate him/Nazis, but at the moment, it's me (obviously, I'd like to add) mucking around in an attempt to get people's attention with the Queue God Voice POWER OF HUMOR. Now I'm stuck in the same boat as Comr4de...
    um, you did it at the most possible worst time, right after 2 hours of... well... stuff... being thrown around.
    was so bad the staff ended their vacation 5 days early

Blaza612

The Dog of Dissapointment
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    um, you did it at the most possible worst time, right after 2 hours of... well... stuff... being thrown around.
    was so bad the staff ended their vacation 5 days early
    Oh, that's problematic. What, stuff, was being thrown around? How could it possibly be so bad that staff needed to come back early?

Reaction score
    I don't know if it's actually against rules. I'd imagine so if I was serious, but in this case it's humour, thus I'm torn between putting it in a spoiler or not. I don't need more warning points from one me jokes. :p
    That's some sick sense of humour you have there.
    If posting Nazi imagery (or anything else for that matter) is indeed against the rules, I don't see how posting it as "funny" would make it any better, nor what difference putting it in spoiler tags would make.

Last edited:

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    That's some sick sense of humour you have there.
    If posting Nazi imagery (or anything else for that matter) is indeed against the rules, I don't see how posting it as "funny" would make it any better, nor what difference putting it in spoiler tags would make.
    Surprisingly, Schine finds posting nazi imagery in chat after 2 hours of literal nazi shitposting in chat to be a bit "over the line," so to say.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I know that much, I'm just wondering if having it here will be fine.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452058133,1452057852][/DOUBLEPOST]SkylordLuke you lied, I've now been banned from chat. Will now put thing in spoiler. :p

I also love the fact that non-serious racism (In other words, jokes) are a bannable offence. Again, I can see it being a problem if someone was trying to properly imitate him/Nazis, but at the moment, it's me (obviously, I'd like to add) mucking around in an attempt to get people's attention with the Queue God Voice POWER OF HUMOR. Now I'm stuck in the same boat as Comr4de...
    Fun fact: Funny-ratings are positive-ratings :D - he got 7 of it for telling something about him getting bananaed (I know… too many As).

Surprisingly, Schine finds posting nazi imagery in chat after 2 hours of literal nazi shitposting in chat to be a bit "over the line," so to say.
    You punish the rule-breakers.
    But you can't put your own whole country into prison. Thus you punish the worst. (Hint: Prison→Ban, no community would be left)
    EDIT: It is the hope that nobody wants to be the worst and everything relaxes.

Last edited:

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    You punish the rule-breakers.
    But you can't put your own whole country into prison. Thus you punish the worst. (Hint: Prison→Ban, no community would be left)
    Are you attempting to imply this wasn't a broken rule?

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Just a reminder that technically, schine doesn't run this site.

Crusade was in chat at the time, and seeing as the topic had sort of become shit posting, he allowed it. As soon as Criss showed up, it was put to an end.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Are you attempting to imply this wasn't a broken rule?
    dunno. didn't he said he got bananaed?

EDIT: I understood that "everybody does Nazi-shitposting but "the last poster" or "the poster who posted an image" got "punished or complains".

Reaction score
    I have no idea what happened in chat, but it would seem unfair to only act on the last to come, or the loudest only.

I think it would certainly be of public interest to know who was involved, at least if other council candidates were part of this.

I don't want to vote for candidates who for whatever reason don't understand the basics of respect and think cracking Nazi jokes is funny and acceptable, and don't follow or worse, don't even know the rules of the community they wish to represent.
    Heck, that sounds just like real world politicians. I want none of that shit here.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I have no idea what happened in chat, but it would seem unfair to only act on the last to come, or the loudest only.

I think it would certainly be of public interest to know who was involved, at least if other council candidates were part of this.

I don't want to vote for candidates who for whatever reason don't understand the basics of respect and think cracking Nazi jokes is funny and acceptable, and don't follow or worse, don't even know the rules of the community they wish to represent.
    Heck, that sounds just like real world politicians. I want none of that shit here.
    Everyone else making Nazi shitposts got permabanned or a 1 week ban. I'd say he got off pretty easy with just a chat ban compared to the rest.

I think he should be unbanned at this point, really.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5

Vote for Cookies and justice will be served!

Vote for Cookies and I will make dreams come true!

Vote for Cookies and your voice will be heard!

Vote for Cookies and my personal opinion shall not influence the decisions, the only opinion that counts is yours, the community!

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Vote for Cookies and justice will be served!
    Justice in our perception? :p
    Vote for Cookies and I will make dreams come true!
    Nightmare-dreams? :eek:
    Vote for Cookies and your voice will be heard!
    Liar! You don't even replied to my empty threads! Oh wait, that wasn't a "voice" but "text. :oops:
    Vote for Cookies and my personal opinion shall not influence the decisions, the only opinion that counts is yours, the community!
    Your personal post is made to "shall DO influence" our votes! :mad:

No cookies for me. I don't want to go to The Dark Side yet. :D I should leave my outpost near the black/dark hole before somebody notices :oops:

Last edited:

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Yeah we're aware and looking to resolve it as quickly as possible.