Tectum Clementia

Reaction score
    Character Name: Natalia Sphere (TaliaSphere)

Species: Human

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Bio:
    They found her floating. It's a miracle anyone found her at all.

Natalia Catherine Sphere was scooped up some three months ago by a merchant ship that she had been fortunate enough to bump right into. With oxygen levels in her suit at a critically low level, she couldn't have lasted much longer.

After a few days in their infirmary, she came to, and they started asking questions...but she had no answers. The only clues she had about her past were the same ones they already had--a set of dog tags bearing her full name, and the inscription "Audentes Fortuna Iuvat."

Fortune favours the bold.

She spent many a sleepless night pondering that phrase. Boldness was likely to blame for her brush with death, but fortune must be credited with snatching her from the brink of it. She was nearly as lost as she had been while she was drifting in the vacuum of space. She had no friends, no family, and no clues to lead her back to any she might have left behind...but at least she was alive.

All she had was her name, and her apparent mantra. The best she could do was to be bold, and let fortune take care of the rest.

Initial Plans: Talia is currently working on rebuilding lost skill sets and trying to recover her memories.

Reactions: Darth Cestual
    Reaction score
    Character Name: Sarah Silverheart (Sarah_Silverheart)

Alignment: True Neutral

Bio: Born and raised a technological prodigy, this woman will answer all questions, no matter how silly. In her eyes every question is another potential experiment that yields the potential for results that will change the universe as they know it. Sarah is a scientist to the very bone, and will do everything to advance it. While she does pertain to a moral code, she is not beyond stooping to low levels to accomplish a scientific feat if the ends will justify the means. Sarah specializes in electrical engineering, however she knows an excessive amount in many different fields in order to accommodate her interests in all things research and development.

Initial Plans: Find a crew to accompany, or seek a vessel of her own. Once gathered, she will begin to establish a planetary headquarters to use as a lab. Get established, get self-sufficient.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Darth Cestual
    Reaction score
    I have removed this application and will submit a second below.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Character Name: Cairn Novak (Novak)

Alignment: Lawful Good (Not Lawful Nice)

Bio: They said I'm a hero, a legend. They said I made history. They also said I'm antiquated, obsolete. They said that the battlefield has changed, and I'm incapable of fighting the way they fight. They say wars are fought with machines now, not men. I died a long time ago... but my funeral was postponed. I exist now, as what? A moving statue? A living legend that has lost his usefulness? Is a rifle not a machine? What difference is there between a rifle and a fighter? between power armor and the shielded hull of a ship? "Boots on the ground" means something different now, but combat is the same. The instruments of War may be different, but it's men that do the real fighting. The new generation of cutting-edge 0-G interceptors may not handle like the roaring Behemoth gunship, but flying is like riding a bike. I'll just have to figure out where all the controls are. I've been in the freezer for a long time, and I've had plenty of time to think about my place in the galaxy, and I think there are some changes I'd like to implement.

Major C. Novak was a special-operations commando in the Red Army, the military of a nation absorbed by the Cellari Union almost two-hundred years ago. He fought, commanded and coordinated several battles that won key victories in what was the longest war in Cellari history. At the culmination of said war, Novak was placed in deep cryo-stasis so that he may be perfectly preserved should his abilities as a soldier ever be needed again. As of last week, Novak has been released from cryo-stasis and has begun his period of adjusting to the new age. Though he may be unfamiliar with modern technology, Novak's tenacity, determination, resourcefulness, and cybernetic implants have allowed him to adapt rapidly to the new battlefield.

Initial Plans: I would like to join an existing law-enforcement faction if possible but am also open to the idea of working as a mercenary or even a salvager until I can amass enough resources to make Novak's visions a reality.

EDIT: Oh yeah docendo discimus bro. Ixalite Axel better be on the up and up this time, or my char is gonna hunt you down and shoot your face off. Your days as a crooked Admiral are over, and cut it out with the used car salesman thing...

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Name: Robert Lincoln (halo341)

Alignment: Lawful Good

Bio:
    He used to be among many. Now he is among none. A fighter in the Galactic War, Robert tried his best to protect what is left of the tattered country Ruseria from the nation of Sonrem, a growing empire that was was spoken in horror throughout the galaxy. In a space battle between the two, Robert's ship was hit and crashed into a nearby planet. He was the only survivor.

Eventually, Robert built a tiny ship and took off. He later found out that Sonrem had taken over Ruseria and 8 other nations, and its empire consisted of 59 planets and growing. Robert then signed up in the army of Noremeia and was given the rank of lieutenant. He slowly advanced in ranks, and now he is the captain of a destroyer and one of the youngest people to be a general.

Initial Plans: Create a colony on a planet and pilot a destroyer looking for any Sonrem pilots (pirates).

Edit: and Latin phrase: Nos pugna donec moriamur, We fight till we die

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Name: Jax Medoka (gears)

Race:Human

Alignment:Chaotic Good

Bio: I had a horrible childhood. My father beat me, my mother drank, my sister abused me. I only had one friend. Samuel. Sam was my twin brother. Together we saved up for a ship through various ways. We stole, we found, and we sold. On occasion we could get a job, but often for only a few days. A few weeks before my big payoff, we were mugged by a small time street urchin. Somehow he got hold of an Anti-Matter handgun. We refused to give him our money. But he wouldn't take no for an answer. He shot my brother, hoping i would give him the money out of fear for my own life. When i still refused while trying to apply pressure on the wound to help keep some blood in, he shot at me. He hit my right shoulder. It was only hanging by the skin of my arm. In anger, I pounced on him. We were right next to the hover-lanes. He ended up on the ground floor of a 50-story one-way elavator ride. He died as soon as he hit the ground. I immediately got help and my brother was rushed to the ER. Three days later, we got the news. My brother was dead.
    A few weeks later, I had enough for a small ship.I was fouteen at the time. I left immediately. It was a slow, run down piece of junk. I ended up smuggling to pay debts from loans I had made. I used the leftover money to upgrade my ship. In a matter of two years, I had upgraded my ship to be faster than any capital ship built on my home planet, Rhodexon. I kept up my smuggling ways, it was the only life I could figure out.
    My rogue-like ways ended me up with a bounty on my head I had stolen a large supply of
    Duro-Caine, a very powerful drug known to be extremely addictive and cause extreme hallucinations. I decided to leave my past behind and jumped at the opportunity to help colonize a new Galaxy. I had my ship stowed in the hangar. When i got the chance, I snuck down to my ship and hacked the bay doors so i could get out. So here I am, In the middle of nowhere. It's three years later. This galaxy is largely inhabited now and is very dangerous. I have gone back to my smuggling ways and have moved to a new, lightly inhabited section of the galaxy.

Initial Plan: I plan to create a small ship I could easily pilot myself and continue my smuggling ways.(note: I may create this in single player and buy it on the server)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Character Name: Van Damon

Alignment: Neutral good

Bio: I lived on a space station and my family the Damon`s where well respected buy the people. we where also the most wealthy and owned a third of the station. My father ,Brook Damon, had made the station a success because of is mining operations on a nearby planet. however the planet did not have unlimited resources. My father started having problems finding useful materials.

I remember people coming to our doorstep complaining about money shortages because they where running out of goods to sell. My dad replied that he knew that there where more minerals to be found so they decided to give him one month to find more. Almost a month had past and he had found almost nothing on the now dried up planet. However i overheard some men talking in an alleyway on my way to school. One of the men working under my father was there. the worker said , " Everything is going as planed the boss has no idea that we are secretly hiding resources right under his nose." shadow figure says "Good keep brining them to the drop zone, when Brook Damon no longer has a hold over the people here we will begin phase two." I was seen buy the man in the alleyway and they started chasing me and eventually I got captured.

The put me in an escape pod and i was sent out to wander space leaving my home. A salvager found me and put me under his wing till i was old enough to take care of myself.

Initial Plans: Miner/Gun for hire

Reaction score
    Character Name: Bjorn Asmundsson (Bjorn)

Alignment: Neutral Good

Personality: Bold, Gung-Ho, stereotypical military mechanic personality with a little northerner twist

Bio:
    Bjorn lived a relatively normal life on Kyogr, a little known planet on the fringe. Kyogr was a traditional planet whose roots trace back to Nordic colonists of old Earth, however many millenia later any traces of their past have been extinguished and forgotten. Bjorn was a natural engineer, a child prodigy. He worked in a small mechanic shop until he was contracted by the planetary government to design and build prototype combat vessels. This work stint went on for a couple of years, and Bjorn was paid well for it.
    What Bjorn didn't know was that the government had been using his designs to prepare for a war that only very few knew was coming. There had been reports for months of attacks on freighters and deep space colony ships, happening suddenly without warning and being over in a matter of minutes, with the broadcast silent and the crew presumed dead. The government tried to keep the situation under wraps, but it became increasingly more difficult to cover up when the attacks slowly made their way closer and closer to their homeworld. After many weeks of trying at all costs to stop them from reaching the Kyogr system, they realized they could no longer keep it secret.
    There was public outrage, but beneath the anger there was a deep fear. They only had so much time. The government scrambled all warships to make one last daring bid to stop the incursion. Every man and woman capable of combat was drafted and sent off to war, including Bjorn. They were daring and fought bravely, but they were hopelessly outgunned. For every ship they destroyed, three of their own were mercilessly ripped to shreds. The Kyogr flagship, a fearsome beast that rivaled the size of some planetoids, was destroyed in a bright flash, scattering both metal and bodies through the vacuum of space. All seemed lost.
    But Bjorn, and a few scattered others had survived. They formed the fragments of a small resistance and were able to launch a daring boarding party on one of the larger enemy carriers, and reprogrammed their drones to wreck havoc upon their own fleet. They crushed hundreds of enemy vessels, but were left crippled themselves, with the enemy flagship swiftly approaching. Bjorn, the badass engineer guy he was, rerouted all power from the ship to the engines and forward shielding. Most of the crew had already accepted the fact that they were going to die, and pushed for just one last final effort. The carrier pivoted toward the flagship, and revved the engines full throttle. It was a sight worthy of the gods themselves. Bjorn closed his eyes, and waited for the end. There was an unearthly screech, and then just silence.
    Bjorn woke up to the harsh light of a medical facility, his vision blurred. He had been violently sucked out of the ship when the compartment he had been decompressed, and was miraculously recovered by a ship that was attempting to escape. With Kyogr dead and devoid of life, he struck off across the stars in search of a new home.

Initial Plans: Bjorn's plans are to find a place aboard a large ship to serve as the crew grease monkey. Eventually he'll build a shipyard that manufactures smaller space-faring vessels such as things from fighters to frigates. He'll fight alongside Ephebe if called upon.

Reaction score
    Character Name: Mehitabel Anders (Mehitabel_Anders)

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Bio:
    Mehitabel, or 'Bel' grew up on the icy world of Deraxus V, a separated colony of individualists, miners, individualist miners, people determined for independence and everything between, as well as least one ice dragon. She thinks. From growing up in such a community, Bel cares little for others, unless doing so has a benefit for her other than gratitude. However, Bel had the same childhood dream as many others-To explore the stars. She had a chance at that dream when a passing ship built by a 'TIF' or 'Terran Interspace Fleet/Fleetworks' offered any capable being a place on their ship. Bel immediately took up their offer and she soon found herself traveling into much more settled areas, namely that largely under the jurisdiction of the ESN.
    However, unbeknownst to the crew of the ship, a saboteur from rival company well away from Ephebe, Nebula Fleetworks was aboard, and planted a timed bomb in the central core of the ship. As the TIF ship broke up from the blast, Bel managed to escape not by pod but by hurling herself out of the airlock with an EVA suit, and by chance the ship was passing a station when she did so. Now stranded in unknown territory, Bel must make her own among people and factions she'd never even heard of before.

Initial Plans: Get a strong amount of ship materials/money/both, and possibly found the TIF.

Reaction score
    Character Name: Harvester 0x13F (CrossCroissant)

Species: Artificial Intelligence ((Hope it´s okay to ask in the Thread itself ;), loving AI RP.))

Alignment: Neutral (Based on RP, but a never hostile at the first encounter)

Bio:

After scanning the unknown vessel the following signature is shown:

System OS V. 3.14: "Acknowledgment received. Sending initial information."
    System OS V. 3.14: "Corrupted Data Archives found. Repair process failed."
    System OS V. 3.14: "Label: Harvester 0x13F - Version: Von-Neumann-Probe V 3.14"
    System OS V. 3.14: "Status: Active - Active Priorities: Rebuilding and Exploring"
    System OS V. 3.14: "Description: Harvester V 3.14, designed to explore new sectors of the Galaxy. Ability to reproduce itself and send new drones. Possibility to form a Hive for uploading and downloading entities to secure data from being destroyed after an unecspected destruction of a drone. Caution: Destroying the Main Entity could end in loosing the whole unit. Drones are unable to operate without the hive. This Drone is unable to copy itself and can not manage two hives.
    This drone is capable of communicating with other species and can assimilate itself to fit in a simple social network. The basic memory of this drone is expandable, the maximum data archives to expand the own system (self-learning) is limited to 13P to prevent the system from getting broken."

Harvester 0x13F is a advanced Artificial Intelligence. The Drone is a blank model, so the first encounter with a human being could take a great effect on its allignment. The Drone will designe new Drones and form a great hive when the requirements are met. After the drone saved the main system the priorities will be
    redefined.

Initial Plans: Establish a Save Hive and integrate the Drone into the social Network of the system to extract data of new species.

Adittional Comments: Hope my language fits enough into the Server ;).

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    tbh AIs are iffy. There was a sentient AI...and it caused a fairly big war.

Reaction score
    CrossCroissant
    I got to Agree with Admiral here, you might want to revise your character.
    into something other than a Robot/AI I like your app, but for the sake of you having fun on the server, being a AI is the last thing you want to do.

Reaction score
    Character Name: Revann Shan (revann1)

Species: Human ((nonhumans require special permission. Ask First.))

Alignment: chaotic - good

Bio: Revann was a space traders brother who their father was a space pirate who was said to die, after his brother abandoned him at age 16 to fend for himself, he quickly became a spacepirate to do what he had to do to survive

Initial Plans: ((what do you plan to do?)) become a space pirate, only kill if i have to though, make space pirate guild maybe

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Server is waiting on the crafting update: we will reboot then.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Character Name: Cynthia Regalia

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Bio: Born to a prestigious family on an outer colony world, Cynthia was raised as a prim and proper woman who would one day inherit the wealth of her family and their lucrative cattle ranch, and be wed off to one of the noble men who constantly vied for her attention and affection. Of course, her family didn’t count on her stowing away on one of the trading freighters that regularly visited her home at the age of 19. A difficult person to work with, Cynthia resented the lack of control she had with her life and refusing to allow her parents to dictate her life anymore, left her old life behind her to seek out adventure among the stars. Of course, the dream was more shiny and pretty than the reality. At the age of 20, she managed to find work on a trading freighter as a temporary guard, managing to get enough money to buy herself a weapon and start seeking out traders desperate for a little security. The job paid little and it was boring, the traders preferring the safer routes, but she was getting the money she sorely needed.

At the age of 23, she quit the security business and sought out more lucrative forms of business, looking to acquire her own ship and create a name for herself, by any means she can.

Needless to say, her rich and powerful family are still looking for her…

Initial Plans: Amass monetary wealth In omnibus divites et potentes,

Reposting this just in case. Also, is the Red Queen still on serverside?