Tectum Clementia 3.0

Reaction score
    Bringing the tally up to eight. 57% of the applications here are of one alignment.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Character Name: Reinhard Lang

Species: Human

Alignment:Lawful Neutral

Bio: Reinhard Lang served in the planetary defense forces of his homeworld, in order to pay for his higher education in mechanical engineering. However, he found that he was also rather adept in the military field as well. After completing both his first tour of duty and academy education, he returned to the PDF and enlisted as an officer. Within two years, he was the captain of his own patrol cutter.

In his third year as a ship captain, his homeworld was destroyed by an environmental cataclysm. What was left of the PDF turned on each other and began to fight over what little orbital infrastructure was left. Lang, knowing the futility of clinging to a dead world, took as many supplies as he could manage and jumped away with his crew. Now he works for hire, selling his technical and military expertise to the highest bidder. His crew still believe, however, that he longs for a just cause to believe in.

Initial Plans: I'm joining up with Zyrr and Frank and helping them out

Reaction score
    Do we have to be one of the four races mentioned in the "History of the Ephebian Cluster" folder?

Reaction score
    Name: Lancer Kalashnikov (Lancer_Kalashnikov)
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Race: Human (Has performance enhancing implants, but this won't have any actual in game effect of course.)
    Bio: (Retuning character) Years after a battle against an advanced Rendii frigate, Lancer awoke in an ESN medical bay after having been implanted with systems that reactivated his brain and vitals. He is now the equivalent of a 23 year old, which is younger than he was. Lancer is cleared to return to his duties, albeit being a cadet once again due to partial memory loss. It was discovered that he had a disorder that causes his numerous blackouts, but the implants seem to remedy it. He is returning to active duty in a new age of space warfare. (I'm back, was gone a long time because I lost interest in StarMade, but now I'm coming back after these awesome new updates, and it's great to see this server still going!)
    Initial Plans: Rejoin the ESN, and maybe build a few advanced ships for them, if they still have the older ships.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Glad to see this server's back up. Hope it's doing well.

Who should I speak to if I want to make sure a character concept is acceptable?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Make no mistake when i say that it's not for everyone.
    Particularly those who like to be critical.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    We apologize for any inconvenience, but TC will be closed for the near future as it gets restructured and rebuilt.

We thank you all for your interest in playing in this RP universe, and hope you will come back when we reopen the doors to the public, to a new universe with a rich history and full storyline to build off of and build your own stories within the game.

Numinak - Assistant admin.

Reactions: Carnasis
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    I have my doubts that it will have a "rich history" and a "full storyline".
    I am extremely doubtful that Ix will let anyone deviate from his storyline.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Character Name: Vitaly Rechkalov (Rechkalov)

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Bio: Major Rechkalov, former agent of Eternian Intelligence Services, spent most of his career on the outer Eternian colonies, and so he got to see the absurd circumstances their inhabitants had to live in first hand. As his job consisted mostly of infiltrating a number of smaller separatist factions, he didn't always have an ever-watching imperial officer behind his back, and got to do enough by-good by the citizens to somewhat calm his conscience. Perhaps he would never have 'crossed the line' had he not been assigned to infiltrate a large-scale rebellion that began to form across the planets and locate their lair.
    Seeing the numbers and readiness of the rebels, it soon became clear to him that an all-out war was inevitable - and that the civilians, whose lives were already barely bearable, would suffer the most.
    With Eternian Empire ruthlessly exploiting the outer colonies on one hand, and an army of outraged radicals sworn to destroy everything the Empire stood for, and with that inevitably any resemblance of structure or society on the other hand, agent Rechkalov found himself unable to stand with either of the sides.
    Exploiting both his access to EIS resources and connections among the rebels, he attempted a silent coup and, ultimately, failed, and had to flee Eternian space altogether, along with fistful of agents whom supported him in his efforts.

Not long after that, the Redcoats faction emerged - while mostly being disregarded as "too few in numbers to be of any significance" or downright considered bunch of anarchists flying stolen military equipment, the Redcoats are optimistic; this time, they are subjected to no authority. This time, they can be true to their convictions without having to deal with despotic bureaucracy at every step.

Initial Plans: Re-create the small base of the Redcoats (hopefully get the former members to join back in) and, from there on, support independent players and/or business in their daily struggle. Also, SCHEME A BRAVE NEW WORLD

((this probably has little do to here, but last time, we managed to get a permission to "decorate" a few planets to make them look inhabited -without tagging them as RF bases, leaving them neutral, just for the purpouses of roleplay. Now with the shop module in game, they could perhaps even be of some practical use to other players...))

Link to any requested materials. ((Please be modest. Small combat ships, unarmed transports, and peaceful stations only. Admins reserve the right to refuse or modify any imported structures for reasons of balance))

- Uhh... define "small"? I was really hoping to show this girl off (including two versions - armed one and mining one, should you be okay with the actual size, but not so okay with the armament). F'course, if it's too big, I'll understand a choose something more appropriate.
    http://www.filedropper.com/blueprints

Reaction score
    We are revamping Tectum Clementia Role Play server!

-= Now under New Administration =-

New Rich Lore, Advanced Missions, Player-centric Environments, Balanced Builds, Role Play PVE focused.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new horror has entered our universe and found it's home in our galaxy. Wiping out civilization after civilization in search for artifacts and technology needed to bring about it's true purpose. Only a handful of civilizations remain. Scattered across the galaxy, pockets of survivors cling to the last hope they have to survive what is coming.

You are among the lucky, your cubatom stream was intercepted after your last death and materialize at a strange undeathonator station far from home and in the center of the Confederate Syndicate States of New Ephebe!

Will you fight the new threat? Whose side are you on?

Join the Syndicate States!
    Join the Brotherhood!
    Join the Rendii!
    Or duke it out on your own.

Discover the story, be part of the story! Choose your path: economic aspirations, political intrigue, survivor, soldier, businessman, entrepreneur, senator... be a citizen or an outlaw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming soon!

Last edited:

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    You can expect I will be making a return as a slightly more law abiding citizen this time around.

As long as the parties that I had issue with are no longer relevant all should be well.

Reaction score
    Character Name: Zygot Briggs. Whitelist: m4shermandawg

Trading Guild, trader, businessman

Bio: Since the age of 6, I have been living in the shadow of my parents. Born into a rich family, I was swiftly cast aside and neglected. Never doing well in school, I was always the lowest member compared to my brothers, whom got straight A's and many trophies for academic achievements and sports. As I grew up, no school would take me, no job fitted me, and nobody wanted me. My parents passed away at the age of 75 and left their business and money to my brothers. I recieved nothing. Now, i'm building up my wealth to start a new business to conquer the trading industry. No matter who gets in my way, I will become the richest. I specialize in trading and transport of ships, resources, cargo and private items. No questions asked.

Plans: Build up a business on a planet, trade and transport ships, resources, and cargo. Extra cost for high priority items, and/or wartime transportation.

Fire-Hawk combat fighter http://imgur.com/Bq3Tqto

Last edited: