Tea time!

Reaction score
    Are you sick of getting your expensive china broken while you're out eradicating pirates? Well why not drive it!? I propose my epic solution to your problems! A large space borne tea set and portable table!

The table is equipped with 4 turret docks, for your various teacups, ones with plates, or ones without! It also has a large docking area for your much loved teapot! You can't be running out of tea on your long dangerous expeditions, now, can you?

The tea cups are all full, ready for your wonderful friends to drink when you arrive. Just tell them to be careful, the cups have a few lasers inside, for that extra kick of flavour. They also have AI! Let your sentient tea take care of any attackers that might come by wanting a drink.

With this, you can fly up to your enemies in and offer them a good old cuppa'.

(Please tell me if I should put up a download link. I enjoy looking like a maniac in space, but I don't know how many others do.)

• Full library (Only one of screenshot) http://sta.sh/21w5ut08z3bm?edit=1
    • Edit: Now you can all be upperclass tea drinking spade dwellers! http://star-made.org/node/10219

P.S; I don't recommend this for head to head combat, it's a freaking tea set, afterall. (It's also funny to go in multiplayer with.)

Reaction score
    Sure, but I must ask, why is there all those holes in it? Did we get into a fight with some pirates that we couldn\'t finish?

Reaction score
    You know those fancy cast iron tables with the floral design holes in them? It\'s one of them.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    In the midst of a million wars waged by monsters of laser-tempered tritanium, there exists a gentleman and his pastime. Let us hope it lands gracefully.

You have earned my respect with one act.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Please post a download link, i would be forever grateful.

well, after i weaponize it for the military, that is :P

Reaction score
    Download link added! Please don\'t spill your tea, it\'s hot. http://star-made.org/node/10219

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It is AWESOME but maybe you could do something bigger like..... a GIANT FLOATING TEAPOT. lol.

Reaction score
    Not quite, I was thinking more along the lines of a fish of a plack, or large desk with various items on it such as staplers, paper, printer and maybe a laptop.

But you think about it, what\'re the chances of someone believing you if you said \"I was killed by a tea set, I need help to get my revenge.\"?

Reaction score
    Thousands of people all over the earth are killed by flying space tea sets or tea service carts.

Reaction score
    you have me ROTFLOL. this is by far the best thing i have ever seen. \"Son, do you want some tea?\" \"Yes, good Father, but what about Crumpets?\" \"Ah, it appears I have forgotten the Crumpets. Perhaps your Mother can make some for us, Hmm?\"