TAVIN NCC-1084

Reaction score
    Evening Gents,

The Tavin Is finally complete. It is a super carrier class ship with room for 26 small fighters and 3 troop transports. It has 21 small turrets for point defense, 3 separate arrays of anti-matter cannons and 3 separate SD-BB missile arrays. The ship is designed to bring significant firepower to a fight as well as aid in support of other vessels with its compliment of fighters. It can accommodate a large crew, pack a hell of punch and still look damn pretty in the process.

Stats:
    Mass: 56863.4
    Length: 521, Height: 67, Width: 173
    Power: 1,097,035.1, Regen: 1024907.0 (e/sec)
    Thrust: 32348.2
    Shields: 2332516.0, Regen: 44082.0 (s/sec)

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/0hb6e

"Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power, green lantern's light!!!!" -Hal Jordan

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    dont use the star trek NCC it makes ppl think its star trek

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Uhm it does, I came here expecting star trek

None the less, its a very nice build :D

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I didnt expect starwars to be honest. But it did ring a bell

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Your pictures are broken for me. Could you please try uploading them to Tinypic?

The shields are decent but that regen rate looks pretty bad for a 520-meter ship. I don\'t see how your ship can really

bring significant firepower to a fight

unless it had twice that amount.

Also, using lots of small point-defense turrets is not a good idea if you\'re looking to have an edge in battle. Their limited range and weak power are their biggest disadvantages. You\'d be much better off using a few anti-capital-ship turrets instead of a bunch of little ones. Dunno if your ship has room for that though; your pictures are broken for me.

Reaction score
    Why id you name it with NCC at the begining and not have it be a startrek ship?

Reaction score
    BUTT, It\'d be horrible in Starmade. I suggest the easier Thaumcraft 4.1 research system. Why? Because you can use the points you have to unlock something INSTANTLY if you have the required recipe.

Reaction score
    Thanks for all the comments guys. This was my first large when I was still pretty new to the game, i\'m planning on doing a complete refit when the update comes. Theres alot of un used space I need to fill and I honestly got lazy near the end when it came to turrets. If you have any more suggestions or comments, good or bad, feel free to throw them on here.