Targ's ship thread

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Thanks for sharing all this with us.
    I really like the lore behind all those builds. One can feel as if you were here.
    Thank you.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    A bit late for the fleet entry but I finished the research ship, along with a 1:1 Replica of the Saladin class destroyer from the Star Trek (TOS) technical manual.
    Ulysses:

(More images, including that of the reasonably large interior can be found in the download post, here)

Saladin Class Destroyer:

(More images, including that of the interior, and specs can be found on the download page, here)

Reactions: Rumcajz and Nauvran
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    A bit late for the fleet entry but I finished the research ship, along with a 1:1 Replica of the Saladin class destroyer from the Star Trek (TOS) technical manual.
    Ulysses:

(More images, including that of the reasonably large interior can be found in the download post, here)

Saladin Class Destroyer:

(More images, including that of the interior, and specs can be found on the download page, here)
    Stop making pretty ships!!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Damn these are good. Especially that little shipyard/hanger bay.. I hope its on the docks maybe perhaps pls?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Damn these are good. Especially that little shipyard/hanger bay.. I hope its on the docks maybe perhaps pls?
    It's not - but I do seem to remember finishing it at some point, if I can find the blueprint I'll touch it up and put it up in the next week or so :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    It's not - but I do seem to remember finishing it at some point, if I can find the blueprint I'll touch it up and put it up in the next week or so :)
    Cool.. Ill make it one of the default stations on Brieire UK server if that is ok?