Target Lock Missile Turret not working

Reaction score
    I seem to be unable to build a Target Lock Missile Turret (Missile+Damage-Beam)
    The Turret is a pretty standart 2-Axis turret with Bobby AI.
    The AI seems to be unable to du anything with the Missilies. The Turret is either pointing straight upward or on my ship and does nothing.
    If I unslave the Damage-Beam it aims and fires with it like it should, just in the Slave-Configuration the Turret does nothing. Not in Target any nor in Target current mode.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    missile-beam uses a lot of power. Check you have enough capacity for the missile to fire

Reaction score
    I was able to enter the turret and fire manually. But when I reactivated Bobby, nothing usefull happened.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452489915,1452489564][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, somehow after logging in again just now everything works. Dont know what went wrong there.

Reaction score
    The Turret still doesnt Aim at an enemy. Even with another (Sniper)Cannon it just aims at my ship or the blue skies and the Missiles/Bullets are appearing somewhere along the side and fly in the right direction - towards the enemy ship. Looks ugly, but works...

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Check if your missile computer is properly oriented, sounds like it's pointing sideways.

Reaction score
    Naah, checked that. First two shots or so are alright. After that, pretty random... sideways, backwards... i understand this with the missiles, but the sniper cannon (set up for testing purposes on the same tower) also fires pretty random as soon as something gets in range of the missile launchers