Reaction score
    how about something like tanks for on planets
    they cant fly
    they use motor's can be made
    ill make a model for the moter's

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    1. Planets are actually pretty small and it seems like it would almost be a waste to put in the effort to making anything too advanced.

2. I don\'t think a traditional tank with treads would ever work.

-idea- HOVER_TANK_BLOCK

Maybe there could be a block that can be added to ships that can be activated when the ship experiences gravity. This block would be some sort of anti-grav lift that could work like thrusters so the more you have the more lift and acceleration is available. Add an option that allows the vehicle to set an idle hover height (like the weapons options) from the closest block below (oriented to gravity) the ship and you have a land vehicle.

The only hole I see in my idea is that i have no idea if tilting should make you move or if tilting should be completly removed in hover mode.

OPINIONS PLEASE!!!

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    do you see when this thread was made? 8 months ago. Please do not resurrect old and dead topics. Thank you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i think that thay need car tanks as you can see in my pic like that or at lest good anoth thing so you can drive in big ships and stashun for fun and other tinks to