Systems Disconnected Error

Reaction score
    I mentioned this bug in a post a few weeks ago, but it had not happened again until just now. I was jumping around in a modified Phobos battleship killing pirate stations on GenXNova just now. Now being 9/20/2017 1:50 AM Central with that timestamp I hope you can get the server side logs.

I was in the middle of a big battle and hit an error that caused the game to freeze up and crash, and then I had a 2nd crash when I tried to log back on.

3rd time I decided to let the game sit for a few minute before I spawned in, hoping that with the sector loaded the turrets on my ship could reduce the number of in game entities and to give the large number of overheating enemies a chance to run out the despawn timer. Once I spawned in, my shields were gone, the build menu wasn't registering any shield blocks, and I was getting a no thrusters error message when I tried to move.

I have noticed that my character is usually sitting when weird stuff like this happens. I have also ran into a similar bug where my character was sitting on one entity as I was working on a docked entity, and the docked entity didn't acknowledge the power systems I was adding. Perhaps that's just a coincidence.

I jumped off after a minute or two and condensed the last hour of log files into a .zip file. I hope this helps you guys track down that error.

Attachments