Switching to certain ships

Reaction score
    Is there a way to designate switching between certain docked ships? for instance is on my ship if i have 1 docked ship and 4 turrets is there a way i can switch to the ship with out first having to tab through the turrets? I have an inventory ship docked into my main ship that can detach that i want to be able to tab to quickly to dump my inventory but i dont want to have to go through my turrets first, was trying to find a way to change the order or quick key straight to certain docked ship.

Reaction score
    I agree with Chris... please yes to a ship configurable switching order (that does not require a hotbar spot) please and thank you!

Reaction score
    There doesn't seem to be. It would be really helpful, especially since entering a turret turns off the AI and it seems that enable all AI is unreliable or even altogether broken.

Reaction score
    yeah thats the biggest headache with the turrets. having to go out and manually turn them on everytime i dump my inventory gets really annoying fast haha. if there is no way i will most likely just scrap my ship concept and start over. my plan was to have this core inventory ship that could dock into multiple different ships so i would always have my full inventory at hand. oh well

Reaction score
    yeah maybe. i just wish you could link between two entities. like have an inventory on one ship connected to an inventory on another. i guess that would make some problems tho. maybe the ability to link things on docked ships. like when i ship docks the inventories can link