Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Server crash(restart?): 7:40 EST.

Server crash(No restart yet): 9:40 EST.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This was the first time in like 12 hours the server crashed. One of the admins will be always online and fixing the crashes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I cannot rejoin, please help. (Able to join now, what the fuck?)

Crash: 4:40 PM, EST.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The server seems to be down. I will try and fix it. It should\'ve restarted automatically.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    http://starmade-servers.com/server/180/vote/

Please vote if you dig the server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    When i got on the server today my faction was disbanded and resources were taken from my chests, inventory, and my credits gone along with my inventory. Some of my factions ships were taken (or my fac members took them with them, i\'m not sure). I did not disband my faction nor give anyone my items. Other fac members also say that their items and credits are gone. I don\'t know what happened or where to report this, so i will post it here.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m sorry to hear that.

Nobody should have access to your credits etc. if you use the authentication (Uplink To Star-Made.org). Without it anyone can login with your username.

Server support for the authentication was added pretty recently so attemts to use it before few days ago would have no effect on that matter.

I strongly suggest for everyone to authenticate asap. If are unable to register your server name with star-made.org you would have to transfer your posessions to another server name.

If you are sure you have been authenticated and your account is breached then your account is compromised or there is a serious bug in StarMade.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Realized that I should subscribe to get notices of your crash reports :)

The server is automatically restarted when StarMade realizes it\'s on lockdown and shuts down itself. If StarMade doesn\'t realize that then manual kill is required. Actually I could try to make a mechanism that tries to ping the server and kills it if it\'s unable to.

Server boot takes some minutes as it\'s slow when the database is large (for some reason).

Oh and if you have any ideas on how to make the server more stable they are welcome.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Update is taking ridiculous amounts of time. It\'s backing up and compressing the whole database, eww.

Btw it\'s kinda funny that the database is like 20 times larger on live than on backup. DB files contain insane amounts of repetition.