SUPPORT THE WORLD GUISE!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    So as you know the game can't support Intel...... I have Intel and i dont mind it but why hate on it? hmmm. Why not have it support it? i mean a 8bit game like Minecraft can handle my Intel good and its 8bit! So what im saying is that ½ the people that see the game and try it HAVE Intel, Think about it. A game that supports everything..... Brings alot of people in beccause its a small game and they can play it..... So Starmade makers why not support intel and change the game.....AND .....wait for it........ THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-FIN-

Reaction score
    • Intel IS supported, but there are sometimes issues with Intel\'s integrated graphics processing units. These issues can be remedied by updating drivers.
    • Minecraft is NOT 8-bit; it runs in Java, on 32/64-bit operating systems. It does have a 16-bit style of artwork, though, but it is far more complex that you evidently think.

If you\'re having troubles with the game, I\'d suggest updating drivers and Java; you should report bugs and crashes, and use support chat for assistance.

However, this thread DID give me an interesting idea; support for more languages. Minecraft has this feature; of course, it was introduced far after its alpha stage of development.