Super Fun with logic!!!!!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I was chilling out with someone on a server. he had an epic huge sprawling base.

anyway we were chilling, and he happened to be busy with modding Starmade. not that easy to do with the games current state, but he showed me a few mods he was working on.

one mod allowed him to setup decoy blocks for weapons. these decoy blocks, were remote, and logic input enabled. so in essence he could set em up and have them turn on and off at will, through logic. so in effect what happened is these blocks would absorb fire from missiles, (or anything else fired at it) they overrode any other nearby target and sucked em up. so the missiles (or anything else fired at it) only went exactly where he wanted em. it also did the same for turrets, so if you made an AI controlled turret with any weapon, you could then in effect have an any directional, laser light show on demand. really cool for making basically trigger able firework displays. this was one use he demonstrated in tandem with another mod hes working on.

the other mod was an attempt to bring the music blocks of minecraft to starmade, which as it turns out, with very few tweaks are totally compatible. together the two mods were epic examples of the new logic gate systems could reach their full potential. I think if nothing else we at least need the music blocks brought in as vanilla.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    Music Blocks and Laser Shows.

I want. I want much. Especially the music blocks.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I'm gonna need to see proof for this awesome stuff.