Suggestions

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Weapons, Missiles and Beams : There was a bug in the calculation of groups of elements (also it didn't scale very well (leading to lag)). Both of these issues are already taken care of.

Bug using catalog : Didn't notice that bug yet. Thanks, I'm going to fix that.

Doors and Energy Fields : I already planned doors as the last new block feature for the space stations update. I like the energy field idea. I actually originally planed the gravity block to activate for an area rather than having to activate it. My concept was (and still is) to extend the gravity module to be able to make a portal (out of at least 4 blocks), which would give gravity to any object passiing through it (even ships).

Docking Module : The restrictions around the axis are already implemented. I like the idea of being able to restrict the axis even more. Maybe I'll make it so the Docking module can be activaed, which brings up a dialog that lets you customize the max and min angle of each axis yourself (of course limited).

As always, thank you for the suggestions and bug reports. keep em coming :)
    cheers,
    schema

Reaction score
    Not sure if this is a bug, but in the recent update the AI module had been taken out, and you can buy the build block module but its button on the buy screen is pure black/missing.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Thanks for the notice. I accidentally uploaded a wrong release. Both issues should be fixed now.

(I'm going to delete both comments in about one day, because they are in the wrong thread and would confuse new people reading through the forums)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello schema,

Will modding be possible in the future?

This would alleviate some of the coding time, as has been the case it seems for the guys over at Minecraft. Anyway, just wondering, after getting started playing had some ideas, great game by the way keep it up, and game on.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thank you for your suggestion, but I think I shall let the Admins/Moderators handle such things. Have a great weekend.