Suggestions

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    A place for people to post suggestions. Complaining is not permitted and comments with complaining will be removed. No hating on each other. Please be respectful.

My suggestions:
    Better Launcher, maybe similar to Starlaunch(pre steam release)
    Colorable thruster plumes
    Shipyard Stations
    Shipyard blocks for spawning big ships (can be bought or found on Shipyard stations)
    Better integration of mods, texture packs, etc. (i.e. a folder to put them in, similar to minecraft)
    Option to use old planets.
    Automatically switching Joystick modes (one for ships, one for characters, etc.) Able to be turned off.
    Ability to assign logic blocks to hotbar for easy access.
    Full or partial SMEdit integration
    Creative Mode (there is a mode option, why not use it?).

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    - This whole forum section is for suggestions. Creating a thread for suggestions in Suggestions section is breaking my head. Too much suggestions!
    - There's threads with most of your points covered. No need to create another thread. Search by key words.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    SMEdit does not need to be integrated by Schema, it is third party software that was never part of the vanilla game. Anyone could make SMEdit work again, but there doesn't seem to be enough interest and dedication in doing so.

Reaction score
    *Makes negative comment*

And who is going to remove it for you, hmm? You do not have the right to dictate to others what to do on the forum. What a great first post you've made.

Also, agree with DivineEvil

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    Better integration of mods, texture packs, etc. (i.e. a folder to put them in, similar to minecraft)
    This is already done.

Directory: Starmade > Data > Textures > *your pack name here*

Remember to define the resolution by placing the custom textures in a folder labelled after its corresponding resolution. (64, 128, 256)

Select the pack with the drop down menu in the launcher.