suggestions that would make starmade more popular and interesting.

Reaction score
    Me and my cousin think that you guys should add many things that will take sometime but will be worth it. And starmade would gain more fame and it would be more popular

you should add

Better asteroid belt system (asteroid field, asteroid belts around star-systems, or multiple asteroid belts around star system), different sized planets with moons (gas giants), you should upgrade the pirates AI and trading guild AI so that, the pirates have a giant motherboard-ship, and they can conquer sectors, same thing with the trading guild, and the player can also make there own star-fleet, and have it manned by and AI crew and like so the player can choose to protect the galaxy by taking back the sectors the pirates took or they can conquer the galaxy for their selves (after all you did say you can conquer or protect the galaxy in the trailer, and i right now don't really see that).

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Universe is going to be re-invented (quite literally). There most likely is going to be water on planets (you have them in the game, so they most likely will be added), the new rocks that currently only spawn on asteroids will also spawn on planets and much, much more stuff we can only dream of (literally, we don't know what is coming).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I'm waiting until the universe is re invented them I'm going to reset my universe and play single player not based on building ships

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    My idea exactly! I'm going to look at how the planets look, and then strand myself on the biggest and nicest one, and then I'm going to go survival all over again. :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    that is what I'm going to do too I'm going strand myself on a planet and try to escape it without cheating.
    hopefully soon there will be pirate stations and other stations on planets

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    @starhaiden , yes, yes yes! Pirate stations on planets! Brilliant idea! Just one tiny little problem: ever noticed that cities aren't rare anymore? That's because they spawn per planet segment. Imagine three adjacent pirate bases on planets and a pirate base on almost every planet... Yeah, that isn't going to go too well.

Reaction score
    Me and my cousin think that you guys should add many things that will take sometime but will be worth it.
    WE SHALL SEE.

And starmade would gain more fame and it would be more popular

you should add
    You literally made me lose all hope on your suggestion. What next, a picture of a puppy and free chocolates to anyone who likes the idea?
    Better asteroid belt system (asteroid field, asteroid belts around star-systems, or multiple asteroid belts around star system), different sized planets with moons (gas giants), you should upgrade the pirates AI and trading guild AI so that, the pirates have a giant motherboard-ship, and they can conquer sectors, same thing with the trading guild,
    Can't critique - feel asleep - maybe its a-bout a sheep
    Seriously though, how long did you spend on these? They sound good, but imagine just randomly being in a pirate sector in a starter ship. Aint' fun. Can we at least get descriptions? These admittedly sound almost okay but I know from experience that the more the suggester cares about the idea, the better it is, and I get the vibe that you just felt like putting some stuff down. Remember that this is a very small team too.

About the other ideas that @FunnyBunny14 and @starhaiden where discussing at the time of posting, they sound quite good. About the common bases, maybe they could have their spawning chance be a 12/14th of what it would be?