Suggestions [RP realted]

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    here are some suggestions that i have in mind (again) (some may be suggested)

1. teleport modules- usable between ships and planets, stations if they have teleport module. it would have similar box to docking modules, only this one starting box would be 1x2x1 big and could be upgraded bigger with enchanters the same way as docking. it would be able to teleport players, bombs or packages (see description lower). it would be only usable in the same sector the target is. if someone wants to teleport to your ship you get a pupop window at right side to press ‘y‘ to allow teleport or ‘u‘ to deny teleport (if your ship has command center) teleportation would cost 50%of energy and 50% shield would be drained, and if the ship has less that 50% shield it shuts down for 5 seconds. every 1x2x1 teleport box could teleport 1person or 1 block huge bomb or package (bigger teleport box, more players or bigger pacgage or bomb it can teleport), also you will be unable to to teleport bigger or more things that target teleport box size allows.

2. Bombs- there would be 2 types of bombs 1= normal (explosion) 2=flash, these would disable shields for 15 seconds each bomb block. explosion bombs would do damage either there is a shield or not, cause shield is from outside not inside.

3.packages- one package could contain 4 items slots and each slot could hold 500 items of same type.

4.command centre- used to recive signal if someone is trying to teleport to your ship, and you could decide to allow it or not. if you don't have one on your ship, but you have teleport module only you wount recive any message and and you will be easy target. however if you have command centre and you recive teleport request but you don't anwser in time(8 seconds), teleportation will happen.

5.command centre enchanter- simply adds plus 7 seconds for you to decide to allow teleportation or not. you can place only one of these on your structure.

more RP realted

6.ship building disable- you cannot build your own ships as you can buy ships from shops.however you can salvage your victim ship (you can sell salvaged materials or use for yourself (see lower for what exacly))

7.repair bay- here you can repair your ship with salvaged materials or with credits. (repairs automatically, filling empty places with proper block. (hulls are placed the same color as it was before if you have the same color hull, if not it replaces with other hull))

8.used ship market here you can sale your ship to other player. you can set your own price of ship (ship will be stored in market, and you wount be able to fly with it, unless you take it out of sale) (also ships you can find all ships in one SHOP, as imagine, you want a special ship, then you will actually need to search for it )

9.repaint shop- this one could be used only by faction leader. he could paint ship in different colors for wh,ole faction or ranks, example: faction ship name is ravager, for rank 1 its colored blue+black, but for rank 2 it is colored blue+white.(colors are applied as ship has added to faction property.) but jimmy buys ship named nova, but faction admin hasn't repainted that one, so jimmy ship has default color.

10.faction engineering bay. if faction is enough old and with enough members they can build this place and faction members with proper permissions can build ships there. faction admin could set what color hulls can be used to build ships. when the ship it is build it can be saved in faction shop for faction only use or public, or even not saved.

11.Faction limit. servers could have faction limiter that there wouldnt be ‘lone wolf‘ factions. admins could make for example 6 factions, pirates (can join anyone), mercenaries (can join with proper server rank ( rank is set gow long player has been online)) and other invite only factions.

12.bounty. you can set a bounty on player or even item or ship. how it works? you set a bounty at shop and the info of bounty goes to other shops too. aaand here come jimmy wo recenty has been kicked out of his faction because of using non faction painted ship. he sees your bounty that you set. and it says you will give 100k credits whoever brings your ship named oranus back to you.

13.universe limit. another server option to set a radius to all sides from spawn. making a huge sector cube of explorable space.

I think that's all for now. (sory for mistakes)
    please comment below what do you think about this.

Reaction score
    I don\'t like the teleport idea. I feel like it undermines the scale of traveling through the universe. I find meaning in going 100km for something, gives me the feeling of being in space.

I also feel like it closes doors on possible features in the future, such as raiding transport/cargo ships while they\'re en-route. If we can teleport ships, players, and even packages, there\'d be no way to do that.

I do however really like the bounty idea. +1 for that.

Reaction score
    Bounty is one and only usefull suggestion here, everything else will just ruin the very spirit of the game.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    http://star-made.org/content/tactical-sensors-red-alerts

This suggestion i made has a lot of RP benifits IMO, check it out and if you like the idea post a reply to keep the thread visible. I really believe in this, just gotta hype it up til Schema sees it.