suggestions (more than one :D )

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    ? spacecraft parts ?
    so there would be mode (like build mode when you enter ship)
    where you could build parts of ship (power cores, thrusters, anything you want) and then when you build your ship you can buy the part blueprint and add it anywhere you want on the ship. that would make game more fun as u could trade blueprints to others. there would be needed another shop tab ofcorse for them.

? signs or monitors ?

well they would work as signs in minecraft...

? teleport platform and teleporting ?

u make one platform on your ship and another on target (planet, station, ship, rock)
    there would be password for all platforms for security, there would be a teleport platform blocks on witch u need to stand to be teleported and teleportation computer on witch u choose target platform and where u enter password for target platform. teleportation would work only in the same sector.

? booster ?

this thing could override the max speed for short time and would eat 90% of total ship energy + 90% for recharge. when the booster is activated any other thing will eat 2 times more power if used (excep thrustes as they are boosted)

? plasma doors ?

these doors wouldn't be openable or closeable. these doors would be thro flyable only by faction members (they would be in different colors and you could see them through) doors woould need energy depending on theyr size if not enough power anyone can fly through

? time bomb ?

place it, set timer, cover with explosive blocks and run like a wind before timer has hit zero.

? self destruction module ?

add it to your ship or space station, configure timer for self destruction and press activation button when you feel like so.

? plasma cannon #

similar to anti matter cannon but the size of it only would change speed reload and distance, because it would use blocks as ammo more worth the block bigger damage it does. ores would do different type of damage like: toxic (eats slowly blocks, bad vs shields) shield distract type (does no damage but distracts shield in one place and other places would be not shielded) overheating type (ut could overat hit thing and would make it unusable for period of time like: cannons, thrusters, plasma doors) many more types...

? autopilot ?

it would eat 10% of enery but it would atomaticly pilot your ship to set waypoint

? kamikadze mode for bobby ai ?

u set on bobby ai module kamikadze mode and it would ram into target if it has explosives connected

So that all for now what i could think of.

please coment below what u think about these suggestions

Reaction score
    It forces you to consider wether each suggestion has enough merit to be worth posting at all.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    8I\'msory if i have posted something already suggested . i didn\'t look if something has been posted or not cause it would take hell of a time and i thought those by myself

Reaction score
    The forum search function isn\'t ideal , it doesn\'t allow searching specific subforums. Still , teleport and autopilot are very common suggestions. Also , many features are nearly undocumented , so it\'s important to fully explore the game first.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    as i have seen everyone wants something like wormholes and gates that u could teleport utter far by them. and well it would ruin the game. so i wanted to suggest something like ring teleport from stargates but not completely the same... as for first suggestion the ship parts that u could sell would be great.

it would be reason for players to build theyr own shops and sell engines weapon systems and other build things. imagine u build great looking thruster + power generators (engine) and then u could sell uts blueprint to others. and maybe add to it some protection so nobody would discover ur engine secret as when they trie to remove something of ur engine it only allows to remove whole engine (before remove there would popup mesage like when removing ship core