Suggestion: Worm Holes

• Thread starter Deleted member 392097
    • Start date
    D

Deleted member 392097

I think that it would be really cool if in some very far out sectors you could find worm holes which would lead to areas with things like massive space stations never seen before. And other cool hidden treasures!

The Worm Holes could be things like distortions in or strange ripples space. And they could even only be there for a short amount of time (or have a one use limit). Then you could also have Worm Hole generators etc!

I think that this would be a great addition to the game now that there is FTL support.

Reactions: FunnyBunny14

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Wrong forum section.....

Apart from that, It would require a metric f*ckton of content to be added to the game (concerning what would be found on the other side). But it would be a nice very addition and I'm pretty sure that the devs planed something similar :p

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Thread moved to the proper forum. Thanks for notifying me.

Reaction score
    I think that would be cool, you don't necessarily have to have something special on the other side.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just a random teleportation somewhere. Is cool and make the game more interesting. It was suggested before though, but nevertheless a good idea.
    +1 like to you.

Saber

3D Art Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Video Genius
    If I remember correctly black holes used to be in the game a long time ago, and will probably make a return in the future. I think though that it shouldn't just be a free teleport somewhere. I think there should be some percentage chance that any given blackhole will just rip your ship apart. Will make you think twice before taking your nice ship through right away, you'd have to do an exploratory launch in something smaller to determine if it's a stable wormhole or a death-rendering blackhole. I imagine it would just be an accelerated damage effect like the sun causes.