[Suggestion] Third party soft thread

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Hi, firstly I want to say thanks for this new version of star-made.org.

I make this topic because there is a mod section but no third party section and many script or will come in futur, we already have SMEdit, many linux startup script, a web based starmap and I'm actually working on a web based blueprint viewer. I think it should be great to make difference between mods and apps, less sreach.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Thanks for the feedback! I'll let some of the admins know.

Reaction score
    I also suggested this in the site announcement topic on the old site. I was told that this would be done via a subforum in "Mods".

I'd like to suggest of removing the "WIP" forum. It is my opinion that adding "[WIP]", "[alpha]" or a similar tag to the topic title is a much better way of declaring this. It also removes the need for additional moderation/duplicate threads once a mod changes release status.
    Also, it is easier that way because all mods are in one place (not two).

Reactions: DukeofRealms

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Hi, firstly I want to say thanks for this new version of star-made.org.

I make this topic because there is a mod section but no third party section and many script or will come in futur, we already have SMEdit, many linux startup script, a web based starmap and I'm actually working on a web based blueprint viewer. I think it should be great to make difference between mods and apps, less sreach.
    I also suggested this in the site announcement topic on the old site. I was told that this would be done via a subforum in "Mods".

I'd like to suggest of removing the "WIP" forum. It is my opinion that adding "[WIP]", "[alpha]" or a similar tag to the topic title is a much better way of declaring this. It also removes the need for additional moderation/duplicate threads once a mod changes release status.
    Also, it is easier that way because all mods are in one place (not two).
    Done and done.

EDIT:
    WIP back in, due to developer request.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Nerixel