Suggestion progressing

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Hai most valued suggestion readers and writers.

Last weekend and this whole week I am very busy with school and because of that, I might miss some amazing suggestions, I am planning to use this coming Sunday to buffer out everything I missed and get back on track. So if you see any suggestion that you don't want me to miss, be sure to tag me in it. I will make sure that on Sunday every suggestion that I am tagged in plus the 2 front pages will be read by me or a fellow councilor.

Sorry for any inconvenience ;)

You can also post a link of the suggestion in this thread if you want (be sure it wasn't posted yet).

may the :schema: god be with you.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Prepare for orbital "USERNAME mentioned you in a post" bombardment in 3... 2... 1...

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I am sorry and sad and dissapointed that I couldn't do ANYTHING today.... thinking i'd be able to do it this sunday, I promised I'd do it all. that was before school wanted me to read 5 chapters of an english book and 4 chapters of a dutch book plus the usual homework.
    I hope you can forgive me, I need to adjust to this new workload of school + I got a job. I will do everything I can to adjust ASAP and start working effective again.