[suggestion] Planet Gravity

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi,

i keep having the same problem that when i land on a planet and my ship just can't exit the planets atmospeher again.

i tried everything, more thrusters, friends trying to pull me out, docking onto another ship, but it just wont work.

Thats why i'm asking the dev's to make it so that you won't have that much of a problem when you're trying to exit an planets atmosphere.

i really appriciate it if you do so, devs!

Reaction score
    if you cant leave a planet once you enter it is your fault. maybe your ship is heavy or you dont have enough power. you can always press control and roll with your mouse until you reach the edge, but please dont try to change the game just because you cant figure out how to exit a planet. instead of that you should try to make better ships with more power, or lighter ones.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have once entered a planet i could not get out of but lucky me that i could skim (literally) across the ground and up to a mountain which i used to get me out of the atmosphere, so what im saying is try to get to a higher spot on the planet and use its height to your advantage.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Please explain how he is insulting him. I see no offense made.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    King Troll, please do not troll suggestions topic with something that looks like a bug (or poor ship design).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    getting off planets is a matter of thrust and mass. if you are too heavy, increase thrust...hell go overboard with it. if you seriously feel like its a glitch, try restarting the client. ive never had a problem getting off a planet except for thrust issues