Suggestion Forum Prefixes

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I am wondering since some time if there's certain official policy regarding ideas tags for have been provided. For example, if some suggestion is read by any of the above groups, planned or encouraged to be brainstormed is it left as it is or got back to for future developments?

I ask because I saw quite some threads already having a prefix but with posts that raised important issues or offered really smart solutions/improvements near the end of the thread's life and while I understand that going through some threads all over again may be a pain in the butt, I'd really like official confirmation that things stirring some interest in the dev-team get another look over when the whole discussion's done/it's time to implement things mentioned.

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Yes we do go back over suggestions as they become more relevant to what we happen to be working on or moving into working on at that time. Thread Prefixes also will change as we announce new features, as some may become planned or in development.

Reaction score
    May I suggest replacing 'rejected' to 'declined'. It just feels a bit 'in your face' as it is. A little feedback on why it was declined would also be useful perhaps?

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Shoot we forgot to celebrate the prefix's one-year anniversary on the dock!
    A tragedy, such opportunity squandered!

MeRobo

Scrub
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    It seems like the prefix "Suggested" can not be found in this list.

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    There seems to be a new "Suggested" prefix. What's it for exactly? I'm guessing it means duplicate, but perhaps it's more specific than that.