Read by Council Suggestion for Bigger ships (Motherships)

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Hi!

Is The core of a Big Ship (capital) could be more hard to gain ? what about this: using a sun (stars) or something similar to make the game harder (or to make a death star :D )

srry my English sucks .

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Let me try.

Will it be harder to gain a Capital Ship Core?
    Probably. Since they aren't in the game yet nothing is certain. It may not even be a new Core that defines what is a Capital Ship.

I'm not sure what you mean about having stars make the game harder. Heat damage was just added to the game making stars very dangerous to get close to, but other then that I don't know.

Hope I understood correctly.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Holy molly i deleted half my comments haha : my points was to make The Core Of a motherships harder to obtain and maybe to create more from stars like deathstars or station god tier.

srry bout me being unclear

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Holy molly i deleted half my comments haha : my points was to make The Core Of a motherships harder to obtain and maybe to create more from stars like deathstars or station god tier.

srry bout me being unclear
    It's not a problem worms.
    Are you dutch or german or french?
    if you are, just say it in that language and I'll try translating it :D
    my question is: Please explain your suggestion again in your own language, I'll try to make sense out of that.

sayerulz

Identifies as a T-34
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Wait, so by "death star" do you mean a "fully operational battle station", or some sort of star that causes death, like a radioactive one that damages any players in the system or something?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Wait, so by "death star" do you mean a "fully operational battle station", or some sort of star that causes death, like a radioactive one that damages any players in the system or something?
    Deathstars from starwars , and yes for - "fully operational battle station" i want those powerfull core for ships or station to be harder to obtain .Perharps To be Forged from a core of a star .

I dont know how to explain it in more detail haha

sayerulz

Identifies as a T-34
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I feel that death stars in starmade should be exactly what they are in starwars: A mostly conventional, but very, very large ship or station.