Suggestion - Coppying Scanner co-ords

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    As title suggest.

When you activate a scanner, you currently cannot copy the co-ords of one particular result and this is insanely annoying in combat situations where you are trying to attack/ avoid another fleet.

Having to remember 12 numbers (if the fights are in 1000, 1000, 1000s, for example) and type them into your nav is recipe for mistakes and it just isn't "fun" gameplay. If I wanted to play memory games I will pick up my dead NDS (rip) and put brain training in it.

My suggestion is allowing you to click on the co-ords in each results so you can copy them, then ctrl-v to paste them into navs.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Totally agree. And not just for the scanner. If you go to the diplomatic faction menu and look up Home Base coordinates. Then i just want to be able to click those and have my navigation take me there. Punching in the numbers is a real pain. It will also make the game a little more user friendly. So many times i need to tell new players how to use the jump drive. Click and go coordinates will help.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Totally agree. And not just for the scanner. If you go to the diplomatic faction menu and look up Home Base coordinates. Then i just want to be able to click those and have my navigation take me there. Punching in the numbers is a real pain. It will also make the game a little more user friendly. So many times i need to tell new players how to use the jump drive. Click and go coordinates will help.
    Yeah, and that too.

In fact, just make all co-ords copy and pastable.