Subjugator-class Fleet Carrier WIP

Reaction score
    This is my first large build, no interior except for the hangars, no exterior detail yet except for turrets and a couple of engines. Its a carrier that will be able to carry damn near anything in your fleet lol, and is modeled after an actual aircraft carrier and will also double as a mobile base.
    front view with main hangar closed front.png

bottom view bottom.jpg
    top view top.png
    side side.png
    rear with large hangar for 2 corvette sized ships rear.png
    main hangar for fighters/smaller craft main.png
    closeup of large hangar large.png
    Its really only one long hangar with a plexdoor in the middle that can be opened for fly-through, and like I said it lacks any kind of interior and no exterior details. Any ideas would be appreciated.
    I will post the .sment when it is complete

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Still looks better than my large ships. :D (Because I cannot build them, they are usually systems floating around)

Looks really nice though, it could use a bit more work by fitting details to the side. (Maybe a "Platform" that holds a turret on top and bottom. That would be practical and looks cool)

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    You're gonna need some serious detail work on this guy. It reminds me of a short, stout Nimbus.

Reaction score
    Still looks better than my large ships. :D (Because I cannot build them, they are usually systems floating around)

Looks really nice though, it could use a bit more work by fitting details to the side. (Maybe a "Platform" that holds a turret on top and bottom. That would be practical and looks cool)
    Thanks for the feedback. Lol yeah, I have plans for detailing the sides and front, Ive been working on it off and on for a month now, and the front turrets ARE on top/bottom platforms, but I havent gotten around to doing that for the sides yet (but I so will). Maybe after another month Ill be ready to post the .sment.

Reaction score
    You're gonna need some serious detail work on this guy. It reminds me of a short, stout Nimbus.
    Lol dude, I know right? This one kind of got away from me, the flight deck was originally supposed to overhang like real ones do, and im not sure how to get the angled front to do that since its made of wedges. Most of the detail will go directly on the front, and the flat, boring sides. I plan on putting more engine pods at the rear on the angled parts and probably just a slight overhang on the sides, and I also plan on building up the "island" on the flight deck since it is currently barely noticeable. Thanks for the feedback.